UP Police ASI Recruitment 2020-21: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has active the online registration link for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector. The number of vacancies for ASI is 1002. The online application has already begun on 1st June 2021 and ends on 15th July 2021. The online registration is postponed due to increasing cases of coronavirus across the Country. All the candidates interested in UP Police Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment must grab this opportunity and apply online directly through the link that given below Let’s take a look at the important dates related to this recruitment.
UP Police ASI Recruitment Important Dates
|UP Police Recruitment||Important Dates|
|Notification Released||March 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application|
|Last Date of Online Application|
|Last Date to pay the application fee & submit an online application|
UP Police ASI Notification PDF
Uttar Pradesh Recruitment and Promotion Board has released an official notification on its official website @uppbpb.gov.in for Assistant Sub Inspector for Confidential, Clerk, and Accountant posts. The total number of vacancies released for ASI is 1002. Candidates can download the notification PDF from the below link.
UP Police ASI Recruitment 2020-21: Vacancy Details
UP Police declared 1002 vacancies for ASI. The post-wise distribution of the latest update has not been declared by the UP Police.
|UP Police ASI Clerk Vacancy 2021|
|UP Police ASI Accountant Vacancy 2021|
Lucknow Police Vacancies
|Lucknow Police ASI Clerk Vacancy 2021|
UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Any Graduation Degree from a govt. recognized University Or any equivalent qualification approved by Government.
- 30 WPM English Typing Speed or 25 WPM Hindi Typing Speed
- O Level Certificate in DOEACC/NIELIT
The candidate should be between 21 to 28 Years
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
Minimum weight- 40 kg
- Males- 48 km in 28 minutes
- Females- 2.4 km in 16 minutes
How to Apply For UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the link that is given below or visit the official website @uppbpb.gov.in
- A new tab will be opened.
- New applicants will have to register themselves first.
- Register yourself by clicking New Applicant Link on the left side of the panel.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will receive an applicant ID and a password on your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Log in using those details.
- Here fill up your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Verify all the details.
- Finally, submit your application form.
UP ASI 2021 Selection Process
As per the notification released, the selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following three stages:
- Online Written Examination
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
UP Police ASI Exam Pattern
- The online examination will be objective type.
- The exam will be of a total of 400 marks.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The test is bilingual i.e., Hindi and English language except for the General Hindi part.
|General Hindi/ Computer Knowledge||100|
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||100|
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- Each subject – 35%
- Total – 40%
UP Police ASI Pay Scale
Sub Inspector: Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Asistant Sub Inspector: Rs 5200 – 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q. What are the criteria of selection for UP Police ASI Posts?
Ans. The selection will be done through Online Written Examination, Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST), and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Q. Which posts are released through UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The posts of Police Sub-Inspector (Confidential), Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk), and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounts) are released.
Q. What is the age limit to apply for UP Police ASI Posts?
Ans. The candidate should be of 21 to 28 years.
You may also like to read this: