Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has released an official notice regarding the information related to the recruitment of candidates to the post of Sub Inspector Civil (Male & Female) and equivalent posts. The number of vacancies has been increased to 9534 Posts. According to the notice the exam conducting body is being selected for this recruitment process and UP Police Board had already invited tenders regarding the same.
The UP Police is filling up the vacancies for males and females as well. The last date to fill the application is 30th May 2021. The interested candidates should complete the online registration process as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute hassle. In this article, we are going to provide you the details about how to fill the application form for UP SI recruitment.
Click here to apply online for UP SI Recruitment
How to apply online for UP SI Recruitment 2021?
Before proceeding with Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready:
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Email ID
- Scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (11 KB to 30 KB).
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (05 to 10 KB).
- Category Certificate – If applying for Category under EWS, OBC, SC, or ST.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC Category.
- Income and Asset Certificate for EWS Category.
- Domicile Certificate – If UP Domicile
- Dependent of Freedom Fighter Certificate – If dependent on the freedom fighter.
- O level Certificate in Computer from DOEACC or NIELIT Society – if respective qualification is obtained.
- ‘B’ certificate of National Cadet Corps – if served in National Cadet Corps
- Territorial Army Service Certificate – if served in Territorial Army
- Ex-Servicemen Discharge Certificate / NOC in case of ex-serviceman applicants only a relevant portion of the Discharge Certificate / Book will be required.
- NOC from Competent Authority – in case of working UP State Government Civilian Employee.
- Following educational documents
- 10th Mark-sheet or Certificate, which contains your Date of Birth
- 12th / HSC Mark-sheet certificate, which contains your Date of Birth
- Graduation Degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the government.
Process of Online Registration:
- Candidates need to go to the official website of UP Police.
- Then they need to register themselves as “New User”.
- After clicking on a new user the candidate will get the instructions page. Click continue at the bottom of this page and you will be directed to the basic form, there you have to add your contact details and an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- The details about the Basic Registration will be automatically fetched to the next registration form.
- The candidates need to provide details regarding UP Domicile with required certificate details, select your category.
- Candidates need to fill in the details according to exactly as given in the Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
- Fill in your date of birth , your Father’s Name, and your Mother’s Name as per standard record. your complete Permanent and Communication address with Pincode.
- The Preference Selection should be filled properly from the candidate for male candidates, but the female candidates will get only one option to select.
- The next part of the registration is filling in all the educational details of the 10th and 12th examinations.
- Candidates need to upload their recent scanned image of Color Passport size Photo, clear Scanned image of Signature, and Scanned image of requisite documents.
- The next step will be the payment option. After filling in all the information properly you need to pay fees before final submission.
- After payment click to submit and download the application form and take print of it for future purpose.
- The last date to apply online is 30th May 2021.
You may also like to read this:
- UP SI 2021 Detailed Syllabus & Previous Year Exam Analysis: Download Free PDF Now
- 100 Hindi Questions For UP SI Exam 2021: Download Free PDF Now
- UP Police SI Recruitment 2020-21 Out: Apply Link Active For 9534 Vacancies for SI, Platoon and Others
- UP Police SI & ASI Recruitment 2021 Out: 1329 Vacancies For SI & ASI