Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO, Maintainer Civil, Maintainer Electrical, Maintainer S & T soon. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for 292 vacancies from the direct link below which will be active when the officials release the online application form. The online registration process begins on March 10 and will be active till April 02, 2021. In this article, we are going to discuss the detailed exam pattern. Before applying for any exam it is very important for candidates to go through the detailed exam pattern.
UPMRC SC/TO Selection Process :
The Selection Process of UPMRC differs as per the recruitment of posts.
|Name of Post||Selection Process|
|Assistant Manager (postcode-E01)||Two-stage Process: Written-test with Document Verification and Medical Examination in Executive (Technical) Category.|
|Station Controller cum Train Operator (post-code-NE: O1)||Three Stage Process: Written Test, Psycho
Aptitude Test followed by document verification & Medical examination in Aye-one (A-1) category.
|Maintainer (post codes NE-02., NE-03 & NE-04)||Two-stage Process: Written Test followed by document verification & medical examination in Bee-One (B-1) medical category.|
UPMRC SC/TO Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Knowledge of the discipline/Electronics||90||90|
UPMRC Written Test
- The question paper will be Bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
- It will consist of multiple-choice objective-type questions to judge the knowledge of the English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and knowledge of the discipline.
- There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 & NE-01. Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be a total of 100 questions for categories from NE-02 to NE-04. Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer’s marks will be deducted.
- The Paper shall be of2 hours duration.
- The examination will be conducted Online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
UPMRC Medical Examination
- All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual for various posts.
- The candidature of medically disqualified candidates will be canceled. Candidates having undergone LASIK surgery are not suitable for posts.
- Click here to Buy Now UPMRC Electrical SCTO 2021 Online Test Series
- Click here to Buy Now UPMRC Electronics SCTO 2021 Online Test Series