Every dark cloud has a silver lining. The dark phase is over and good time is about to come who dream of a Government job in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Years of hard work and dedication by the numerous aspirants will pay off very soon. The Government of Uttar Pradesh is back in action.
A big announcement was made by UP CM Yogi Adityanath on the matter of employment of youth in the government sector of Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Thursday 31st March 2022 announced to provide government jobs to more than 10,000 youths of the state in the next 100 days.
The state government has given instructions to all the service selection boards to provide government jobs to more than 10,000 youths of the state in the next 100 days, the CM tweeted
It is very clear that the state government is very keen to provide jobs to the youth as soon as possible to fill the promises by the government in power in the state of UP. A large number of seats are underlying vacant and they will be filled up shortly through various recruiting agencies of the Government.
Few days earlier also in a Tweet from the Office of Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, CM had directed the senior officials to speed up the process of filling the underlying vacant posts in the Government of UP.
The Uttar Pradesh government will provide employment opportunities to youth in the public sector, said Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
The decision to provide government jobs in the state was taken during the first cabinet meeting. The Chief Minister chaired the first cabinet meeting last Saturday 26.03.2022 in Lok Bhawan, Lucknow.
Adityanath said that a recruitment drive will be run in government departments and directed the public sector officials to organize a list of vacancies. The chief minister also directed the government department officials to work with honesty in the recruitment drive.
The selection process will be done purely on the basis of merit while acknowledging the efforts of senior officials in improving the procedure being followed by the state government in hiring employees over the past five years.
In this article, we are providing information about the tentative vacancies in the state of Uttar Pradesh as per media reports.
Departments Wise Vacancy Details to Be Filled are listed below: –
- Police-PAC/ Constable :1,40,105 Vacancies
- Ayush Department: 8069 Vacancies
- Secretariat: 3008 Vacancies
- Social Welfare Department: 4249 Vacancies
- Excise: 1299 Vacancies
- Minority Department: 407 Posts
- Industrial Development: 2868 Vacancies
- Residential & Urban Development Department: 2323 Vacancies
- Sugar Industries: 3157 Vacancies
- Medical & Family Welfare Department: 45755 Vacancies
- Village Development: 4573 Vacancies
- PWD Department: 10913 Vacancies
- Judicial: 1381 Vacancies
- Panchayat Raj: 9369 Vacancies
- Transport: 1520 Vacancies
- Revenue Department: 29034 Vacancies
- Jail Department: 5071 Vacancies
- Food Supply Department: 4469 Vacancies
- Khadi Gram Udyog Department: 990 Vacancies
- Agriculture Department: 12158 Vacancies
- Rural Engineering Department: 1161 Vacancies
- Irrigation Department: 20611 Vacancies
- Tax Department: 9016 Vacancies
- Forest Department: 4707 Vacancies
- Yuva Kalyan : 839 Vacancies
- Higher Education: 2540 Vacancies
- Technical Education: 5785 Vacancies
- Vyavasayik Shiksha: 7386 Vacancies
- Basic Education: 9156 Vacancies
If you download the Adda247 App. You get acesss to valuable Study Material for FREE
- Notes & Articles
- Job Alerts
- Current Affairs Updates
- Current Affairs Capsules
- Mock Tests