UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Bal Vikas Seva Evam Pustahar Vibhag, Uttar Pradesh has released the notification for Workers and Servants in Anganwadi on the official website. The candidates can register themselves from 10th June 2021. The last date to fill the application is 30th June 2021. A total number of 620 vacancies have been released by the UP government. According to District Program Officer Inderpal Singh, the recruitment process is to be completed in 45 days. The candidates who are below the poverty line will be given preference. The selection of the candidates will be done based on merit.
Around 91 Anganwadi workers are going to be recruited in urban areas and 179 in rural areas. For Selection, the candidates must belong to an equivalent gram panchayat or an equivalent ward. In several vacancies, the utmost recruitment is to be wiped out of Sarsaul Block. i.e. 32. In Bilhaur, 42 vacancies, 23 in Patara, 27 in Bidhnu, 14 in Kalyanpur and Chaubepur, 9 in Shivrajpur, 2 in Kakwan, 12 in Bhitargaon, and 4 in Ghatanpur. While 41 posts are vacant in urban first and 50 in second. The candidates who have passed 5th can apply for the concerned recruitment process.
This article provides you all the details regarding the UP Anganwadi 2021 recruitment process in detail.
UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||10th June 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||30th June 2021|
|Exam Date||Will be notified|
UP Anganwadi 2021: Eligiblity Criteria
The candidates must have completed minimum high school and 5th passed for Assistant Posts.
UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 21 to 45 years; For Anganwadi Assistant: Maximum Age Limit up to 50 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How to apply online for the UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021?
- The candidates will be able to register themselves through online mode from 10th June to 30th June 2021.
- Candidates need to visit the official site
- Click on the latest recruitment notification download and read carefully.
- Click on the apply link and start the apply process.
- Fill in the required details carefully.
- Upload the required document with a scanned copy.
- Pay the application fee and take the receipt.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further use.