As the coronavirus cases continue to rise up at a rapid rate, the Ministry of Home Affairs issued the latest guidelines for ‘Unlock 1’ for reopening of activities outside containment zones across India. The upliftment of the lockdown across the country will take place in different phases. MHA has stated that the current phase of re-opening, Unlock 1, will have an economic focus. All the important highlights of unlock 1 guidelines have been listed below.
Click Here To Download The Unlock 1 Guidelines
- In the first phase, in areas outside the containment zones, shopping malls, hotels, restaurants and religious places of worship will be allowed to open from June 8. The new guidelines had been issued based on extensive consultations held with States and Union Territories
- The Ministry of Home Affairs, in its latest order stated that schools, colleges and educational institutions, international air travel of passengers, metro rail services, cinema halls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, and social gatherings will restart based on the assessment of the situation.
- Night curfew timings have been changed from 7 PM to 7 AM to 9 pm-5 am.
- The decision on reopening schools and colleges will be taken in July, after consultations with states, parents, other stakeholders and assessing the condition.
- No restriction on inter and intra-State movement of persons and goods.
- Apart from this, in containment zones only essential activities will be allowed till June 30. Exits and entry will be strictly controlled and there will be intensive contact tracing and house-to-house surveillance in these areas, the centre said.
- Metro services will remain closed
- What is Plasma Therapy: A Possible Treatment For Coronavirus?
- SSC vs Bank Vs RRB NTPC Exams: Check Detailed Comparison
- List Of Government Exams Postponed Due To Coronavirus