UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 For DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released 746 Vacancies for recruiting eligible citizens to various posts of DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector And Others. The notification was released on the official website at sssc.uk.gov.in. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, post wise vacancy distribution, qualifications required, selection process, exam pattern in this post and apply online from 12th March 2020.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Start date of online submission: 12th March 2020
Last date of online submission: 26th April 2020
Last Date of Fee Payment: 28th April 2020
Tentative Date of Written Exam: In the month of September 2020
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: 746 Vacancies
A total of 746 vacancies were released. Check out the post wise distribution of vacancies:
- DEO/ Jr Asst/ Jr Asst cum DEO-> 431
- Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator-> 81
- Tax Collector-> 149
- Amin / Land Teaching Inspector-> 12
- Survey Accountant-> 56
- Record Keeper-> 01
- Reader-> 01
- Telephone Operator-> 04
- Receptionist-> 03
- Telephone Operator-> 08
Eligibility criteria for UKSSSC DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector Posts
Age Limit- The age must be between 18 to 42 years. Although, the age limit for some of the posts is set as 21 to 42 years. The age will be calculated as on 1st July 2019.
- Must have passed intermediate exam
- For DEO, Jr Asst & Jr Asst cum DEO posts- Hindi typing speed on computer of 4000 key depressions per hour is required
UKSSSC DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector Posts: Written exam pattern
- The written exam containing 100 multiple choice questions will be conducted.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The total time duration of 2 hours is given.
- The questions will be asked from General Hindi, General knowledge and General Studies.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. Negative marking of 1/4 will be there.
How to apply for UKSSSC DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector and other Posts?
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of UKSSSC at www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- The first step consists of One Time Registration to create a user name and password.
- Candidates must upload their photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- After logging on the portal, all details are required to be filled.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
UKSSSC Application Fee
- For General/ Uttarakhand OBC: Rs. 300/-
- For Uttarakhand SC/ ST & PwD: Rs. 150/-