UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2020
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has re-activated the link to apply online for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts. Interested candidates can apply to the above posts through the prescribed format before 29th June 2020. The notification was earlier released on 28th February 2020. All the candidates who are eligible and interested in the UKSSSC JE recruitment can visit the official website of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) or click on the direct link that has been provided below. The Junior Engineer recruitment is being done by UKSSSC to fill 121 vacancies. All the necessary information regarding UKSSSC recruitment has been provided below, candidates interested can have a look.
UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||28th Feb 2020|
|Start Date of Application (Re-activated)||11th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||29th June 2020|
|Tentative Date of Written Exam||To be notified|
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
A total of 121 vacancies will be filled through the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC).
|Category||No of Posts|
UKSSSC JE Educational Qualification
To be eligible for the UKSSSC Junior Engineer recruitment, candidates must possess the diploma in the relevant subject.
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit-21
- Maximum Age Limit- 42 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Pay Scale
Selected candidates will be given a salary of Rs. 44900- Rs. 142400 (Level 7)
UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- General/ Uttarakhand OBC: Rs. 300/-
- Uttarakhand SC/ ST & PwD: Rs. 150/-
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC
- Look for One Time Registration (OTR) and click on it
- Click on New User and fill-up the form
- Upload all the scanned documents
- Cross-check details and click on submit
- Pay registration fees
UKSSSC JE Selection Process
- For selection to the post of Junior Engineer, a written test with objective type multiple choice questions of 100 marks should be attempted in 2 hours.
- The questions will be based on civil engineering diploma of 3 years.
- A total of 100 questions containing 1 mark each will be there.
- Negative marking of 1/4 will be there for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be held offline.