Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has reopened the online applications for recruitment to fill 1011 vacanices to the post of Data Entry Operator, AMIN, Junior Engineer Civil, Overseer, Inspector and Others in various categories. All the candidates who were unable to apply for the recruitment earlier can apply now. All the important inforamtion related to the recruitment like vacancies, eligibility critera, age limit has been listed below
|Notification Date||Jun 11, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 29, 2020|
|DEO/ Jr Asst/ Jr Asst cum DEO||431 Posts|
|Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator||81 Posts|
|Tax Collector||149 Posts|
|Amin / Land Teaching Inspector||12 Posts|
|Survey Accountant||56 Posts|
|Record Keeper||01 Post|
|Telephone Operator||04 Post|
|Telephone Operator||8 Posts|
|Livestock Dissemination Officer||120 Posts|
|Junior Engineer||121 Posts|
- DEO/ Jr Asst/ Jr Asst cum DEO, Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator, Tax Collector, Amin / Land Teaching Inspector, Survey Accountant, Record Keeper, Reader, Telephone Operator, Receptionist, Telephone Operator: Intermediate or equivalent with typing knowledge.
- Livestock Dissemination Officer: Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Overseer, Inspector: Intermediate or equivalent.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma is Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- DEO/ Jr Asst/ Jr Asst cum DEO, Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator, Tax Collector, Amin / Land Teaching Inspector, Survey Accountant, Record Keeper, Reader, Telephone Operator, Receptionist, Telephone Operator, Livestock Dissemination Officer, Overseer, Inspector: 18 to 42 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 21 to 42 years
For DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector Posts
- The written exam containing 100 multiple choice questions will be conducted.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The total time duration of 2 hours is given.
- The questions will be asked from General Hindi, General knowledge and General Studies.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. Negative marking of 1/4 will be there.
For Livestock Extension Officer, Overseer / Exhibitor, Inspector Posts
- The Written Exam will be Objective Type.
- Total of 100 Marks/Questions for the written exam.
- Time Duration of Exam will be 02 Hrs.
- The level of Examination is Intermediate (10+2).
- Negative Marking of 1/4 (0.25) Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Knowing the syllabus in order to prepare well for the written exam is very important and necessary. All the topics that will come for the written exam are provided below in the table.
|Mathematics||Reasoning||General Science||General Awareness|
|Time & Distance.||Statement – Conclusions.||Chemistry||Indian Constitution.|
|Decimals and Fractions.||Arithmetical Reasoning.||Geography||Indian Geography.|
|Average.||Puzzle Test.||Physics||IT & Space.|
|Discount.||Theme Detection.||Biology||Current Events – National & International.|
|Relationship Between Numbers.||Clocks & Calendars.||Indian History.|
|Use of Tables and Graphs.||Deriving Conclusions from Passages.||Indian Economy.|
|Mensuration.||Series Completion.||Science & Technology.|
|Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.||Logical Sequence of Words.||Indian Polity.|
|Percentage.||Statement – Arguments.||Indian Culture & Heritage.|
|Number Systems.||Mathematical Operations.|
|Computation of Whole Numbers.||Logic.|
|Ratio & Proportion.||Alphabet Test.|
|Profit & Loss.||Situation Reaction Test.|
|Simple Interest.||Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.|
|Time & Work|
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC @uksssconline.in
- The first step consists of One Time Registration to create a user name and password.
- Candidates must upload their photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Upload all the scanned documents
- Cross-check details and click on submit
- Pay registration fees