UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the recruitment notification to the posts of Livestock Spreading Officer, Inspector and Overseer on its official website @ssc.uk.gov.in. All the candidates who eligible and interested in the recruitment can apply for the posts by visiting the official website or by clicking on the direct link provided below.
All the candidates who want to apply for the vacancies can start applying from 2nd March, 2020 and the last date to apply is 31st March, 2020. All the important information related to the recruitment like age limit, eligibility criteria etc.
Click Here To Applu For UKSSSC Recruitment Exam (Activates On 2nd March)
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online-> 2nd March, 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online-> 31st March, 2020
- Exam Date: June 2020 (Tentative)
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released a total of 149 vacancies. The complete breakdown of vacanices have been provided below:
|Livestock Spreading Officer||120|
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification:
- Livestock Spreading Officer: Candidate should have a degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Overseer and Inspector: Candidate must be intermediate or equivalent passed from a recognized Board.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Age Limit – 18 to 42 years (There will be age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- Uttrakhand SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 150/-