UKSSSC Jail Guard Recruitment 2021: Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Jail Guard under Group C on 28 June 2021. The interested candidates can apply online before 14 August 2021 on the official website i.e. sssc.uk.gov.in. As the last date of fee submission is 16 August 2021. A total number of 213 recruitment are going to happen out of which 200 vacancies are for Male and 13 for Female Candidates. Candidates must go through the detailed recruitment process.
UKSSSC Jail Guard Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
||28th June 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||14 August 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application fee||16 August 2021|
|Physical Endurance Test/ Written Exam Date||December 2021|
UKSSSC Jail Guard Notification PDF 2021
The official notification has been released by the UKSSSC for the details regarding the whole Jail Guard Recruitment Process. The interested candidates can download the official PDF for recruiting 213 vacancies from the below link.
UKSSSC Jail Guard Vacancy Details
|Name of post||Male||Female|
UKSSSC Jail Guard Eligibility Criteria
- Intermediate or equivalent
- Knowledge of Devanagari Hindi
21 to 35 years
||55 Kg||Gen/BC – 78.8 cm (without expanding) and 83.8 with expanding
SC/ST/Mountain Area – 76.3 cm (without expanding) and 81.3 with expanding
||45 Kg||–||Both – 6/6|
- UR/OBC of Uttarakhand – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/EWS of Uttarakhand – Rs. 150/
How to apply for Uttarakhand Jail Guard Recruitment 2021?
- The candidates need to register for the One Time Registration process. It is compulsory for applying for any recruitment process under Uttrakhand Govt.
- Candidates need to register from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
- Click on the OTR link.
- To create user names candidates need valid e-mail and mobile numbers.
- Upload scan photo and signature.
- After this click on submit, OTR will be done.
- Pay the required fees.
- Take the screenshot for future reference.