UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released a recruitment notification for the Group C Posts on it official website @sssc.uk.gov.in. Candidates will be recruited to fill 300 group C posts. The UKSSSC Recruitment is being done for the post of Stenographer/PA and accounting clerk. All the eligible and interested candidates can start applying for recruitment from 31st July & the last date to apply for the recruitment is 14th Sep 2020. Check all the information related to recruitment in the post below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|UKSSSC Gr. C 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|UKSSSC Gr. C Notification||27th July 2020|
|Online Registration Starts On||31st July 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||14th September 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16th September 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2020|
|Exam Date||December 2020|
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
The UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020 will be done for 300 vacancies. The post wise vacancy distribution is given below.
|UKSSSC Group C Post||Vacancy|
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
- Stenographer/PA: 12th Pass from a recognized govt. body with knowledge of shorthand @80wpm in Hindi with typing speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
- Accounting Clerk: 12th Pass from Commerce with typing speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
The minimum age limit for the candidates to be eligible for the recruitment is 18 years. The maximum age limit for the candidates to be eligible for the recruitment is 42 Years.
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a written test and skill test for the post of Accounting Clerk and Stenographer or Personal Assistant. The exam pattern will be different for each post.
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
There will be three sections as given below for the Stenographer written test:
- General Hindi
- General Knowledge
- General Reasoning
For the post of UKSSSC Accounting Clerk, there will be 100 Objective Questions. All the questions will be related to Commerce Subject.
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020: Salary
- For Stenographer/PA: The Pay Band will be in the Level 4, Level 5, and Level 6 Pay Scale as per the place of posting in the department.
- For Accounting clerk: Rs21700 to Rs 69100 in the Level 3 Pay Scale
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- General: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PWD of Uttrakhand Domicile: Rs 150/-.
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- The candidates applying for the first time will have to first register themselves [OTR] by entering their credentials.
- On entering the credentials, a username and a password will be sent to the candidate’s mobile no.
- Log in using that username and password.
- Fill in the details asked.
- Upload the photograph, signature and Left-Hand Thumb Impression.
- Pay the required fee.
- Print the successfully filled in application form for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When students start applying for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates can start applying for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020 from 31st July to 14th September 2020.
Q. What are the posts for which UKSSSC Group C Recruitment is being conducted?UKSSSC Group C recruitment is being conducted for Personal Assistant/Stenographer and Accounting Clerk.
Q. What is the educational qualification required for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020?
A candidate needs to be 12th Pass from a recognized board to be eligible for UKSSSC Group C recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are there in UKSSSC Group C recruitment?
Candidates will be recruited to fill 300 Group C vacancies.