UKSSSC Forester Exam Dates Out: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the exam schedule for the post of Forest Guard on its website -sssc.uk.gov.in. UKSSSC is conducting the online examination for the post of forest form from 16th July to 25th July 2021. The Commission will soon release the admit card on the official website. The exam will be in two shifts i.e. 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM and from 2 PM to 4 PM. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online tests and physical efficiency tests. The details regarding exam time, venue and shift will be soon release on the admit cards of the candidates. The details related to the UKSSC Forester Exam are provided below.
UKSSSC Forester: Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online||03-02-2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||05-02-2020|
|Dates for CBT||From 16th July to 25th July 2021|
|Admit Card Release||Will be notified soon|
UKSSSC Forester: Vacacny Details
|Forester (Van Daroga)||316|
UKSSSC Forester Exam Pattern:
- There will be an Objective Type with Multiple Choice of 100 marks.
- The questions will be based on Science and Agriculture.
- 1 mark will be given for each question and 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
You may also like to read this:
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2021:Notification Out For 513 Vacancies, Check Now
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 541 Assistant Accountant & Other Posts