Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has postponed the recruitment exam for the post of DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector and various other posts. UKSSSC will again publish the recruitment notification so all the aspirants who weren’t able to apply for the notification need not worry. The recruitment has been postponed because of the nationwide lockdown due to coronavirus pandemic. A total of 746 vacancies were announced in this recruitment process by the commission and candidates are requested to keep checking here for the latest update regarding the recruitment.
- Start date of online submission: 12th March 2020 (Postponed)
- Last date of online submission: 26th April 2020 (Postponed)
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 28th April 2020 (Postponed)
- Tentative Date of Written Exam:(Postponed)
The age must be between 18 to 42 years. Although, the age limit for some of the posts is set as 21 to 42 years. The age will be calculated as on 1st July 2019.
- Must have passed intermediate exam
- For DEO, Jr Asst & Jr Asst cum DEO posts- Hindi typing speed on computer of 4000 key depressions per hour is required
Written Exam Pattern
- The written exam containing 100 multiple choice questions will be conducted.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The total time duration of 2 hours is given.
- The questions will be asked from General Hindi, General knowledge and General Studies.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. Negative marking of 1/4 will be there..
UKSSSC Application Fee
- For General/ Uttarakhand OBC: Rs. 300/-
- For Uttarakhand SC/ ST & PwD: Rs. 150/-
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 For DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector And Other Posts
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: 121 Junior Engineer Vacancies Released