UCIL Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) had earlier released the recruitment notification on its official website @ucil.gov.in. The recruitment is being done to fill 136 vacancies to the posts of Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A, Winding Engine Driver-B, Blaster-B, Apprentice (Mining Mate) and Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant). All the candidates who are interested can apply for the posts through the official website from 18 May to 22 June 2020. All the information related to recruitment has been provided below.
Click Here to Download The Official Notification
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18 May 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 June 2020
- Tentative Date of UCIL Computer Based Exam: To be notified later
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical): 4 Posts
- Mining Mate-C: 52 Posts
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A: 3 Posts
- Winding Engine Driver-B: 14 Posts
- Blaster-B: 4 Posts
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): 53 Posts
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): 6 Posts
- Graduate Operational Trainee: B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Mining Mate: Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant: 10th passed with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge
- Winding Engine Driver-B: Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Blaster: Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
Click Here To Visit Official Website
- Graduate Operational Trainee: 30 years
- Mining Mate: 35 years
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant: 30 years
- Winding Engine Driver: 32 years
- Blaster: 32 years
- Apprentice: 25 years
Selection of Candidates will be done on the basis of CBT.
- General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates: No Fees
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (as on 30.04.2020)|
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||During Ist year of training – ₹33994 per month (BP-₹29990 + DA – ₹4004).
During 2nd year of training – ₹30890 plus DA as prevalent during 2nd year.
|Mining Mate-C||₹33087 (B.P. – ₹29190 + DA – ₹3897) in the scale of Pay of ₹29190 – 3% – ₹45480|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||₹32180 ( B.P – ₹28390 + DA – ₹3790) in the Scale of Pay of ₹28390 – 3% – ₹44230|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||₹32633 (B.P. – ₹28790 + DA – ₹3843) in the scale of Pay of ₹28790 – 3% – ₹44850|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||During the Ist year of Training: 70% (Seventy percent)& 2nd year of Training: 80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)|
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of UCIL @ucil.gov.in.
- look at the notice on the home page that will appear as UCIL Apprentice, Mining Mate & Other Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill all the details and upload Signature and Photo images after filling the UCIL online application form.
- submit the Apprentice fee (as applicable) for the UCIL Vacancy 2020.
- Finally, take the hardcopy of the filled UCIL Application Form.