UCIL Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) had earlier released the recruitment notification on its official website @ucil.gov.in. The recruitment is being done to fill 136 vacancies to the posts of Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A, Winding Engine Driver-B, Blaster-B, Apprentice (Mining Mate) and Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant). All the candidates who are interested can apply for the posts through the official website from 18 May to 22 June 2020. All the information related to recruitment has been provided below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18 May 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 June 2020
- Tentative Date of UCIL Computer Based Exam: To be notified later
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical): 4 Posts
- Mining Mate-C: 52 Posts
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A: 3 Posts
- Winding Engine Driver-B: 14 Posts
- Blaster-B: 4 Posts
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): 53 Posts
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): 6 Posts
- Graduate Operational Trainee: B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Mining Mate: Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant: 10th passed with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge
- Winding Engine Driver-B: Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Blaster: Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Graduate Operational Trainee: 30 years
- Mining Mate: 35 years
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant: 30 years
- Winding Engine Driver: 32 years
- Blaster: 32 years
- Apprentice: 25 years
Selection of Candidates will be done on the basis of CBT.
- General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates: No Fees
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (as on 30.04.2020)|
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||During Ist year of training – ₹33994 per month (BP-₹29990 + DA – ₹4004).
During 2nd year of training – ₹30890 plus DA as prevalent during 2nd year.
|Mining Mate-C||₹33087 (B.P. – ₹29190 + DA – ₹3897) in the scale of Pay of ₹29190 – 3% – ₹45480|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||₹32180 ( B.P – ₹28390 + DA – ₹3790) in the Scale of Pay of ₹28390 – 3% – ₹44230|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||₹32633 (B.P. – ₹28790 + DA – ₹3843) in the scale of Pay of ₹28790 – 3% – ₹44850|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||During the Ist year of Training: 70% (Seventy percent)& 2nd year of Training: 80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)|
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of UCIL @ucil.gov.in.
- look at the notice on the home page that will appear as UCIL Apprentice, Mining Mate & Other Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill all the details and upload Signature and Photo images after filling the UCIL online application form.
- submit the Apprentice fee (as applicable) for the UCIL Vacancy 2020.
- Finally, take the hardcopy of the filled UCIL Application Form.