TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020: Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service. A total of 93 vacancies have been notified for various branches. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed TSPSC Manager notification 2020 containing the eligibility criteria, qualifications, vacancies before applying online for TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020. The last date has been extended to 31st May 2020.
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
It is important to note down the important dates to not miss an opportunity to apply for the TSPSC Recruitment:
- Submission of online applications will commence from 16/03/2020
- Last date for submission of online applications is 31st May 2020
- The payment of the fee must be done by 11:59 P.M of the last date for submission.
- Hall Tickets for online test- 07 days before commencement of Examination
- Online examination dates- To be notified later
TSPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
A total of 93 vacancies for Manager post have been notified. Check out the post wise distribution of vacancies:
- For Manager (Engineering) in Civil Engg. branch-> 79 Vacancies
- For Manager (Engineering) in Mechanical Engg. branch-> 6 Vacancies
- For Manager (Engineering) in Electrical Engg. branch-> 4 Vacancies
- For Manager (Engineering) in Electronics & Communication Engg. branch-> 3 Vacancies
- For Manager (Engineering) in Computer Science / Information Technology branch-> 1 Vacancy
TSPSC Manager Age Limit 2020
The age limit to apply for TSPSC Manager must be between 18 to 34 years as on 01/07/2020.
TSPSC Manager Scale of Pay
The Managers appointed in the Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board will be appointed in the pay scale of Rs 37,100/- to 91,450/-
TSPSC Manager Application Fee
- The application fee to be paid to apply online is Rs 200 + additional Rs 120 towards Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State and Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 34 years of Telangana State are exempted from paying the fee.
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020: Selection process
The selection process for the appointment of candidates as TSPSC manager will comprise of 2 stages. The final selection will be done on the basis of overall marks scored in both stages.
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based
- Personality assessment test (Interview) (only for those qualified as per Rules)
TSPSC Manager Examination Pattern
The exam pattern for the objective written examination for TSPSC Manager recruitment 2020 is as follows:
|Part: A: WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)|
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Degree Level)
Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level)
Electrical Engineering (Degree Level)
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Computer Science & Information Technology
|Part: B: Interview||50|
|Total Marks||500 Marks|
- Paper 1 will be bilingual in nature i.e. Bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu
- Questions in Paper 2 will be in the English Language only
- Candidates qualifying in the Objective Type Examination will be called for verification of Certificates and Personality assessment test (Interview) in the 1:2 ratio of the number of vacancies.
TSPSC Manager Exam Centers
The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the following centres:
- HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction)