Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 127 vacancies for Senior Assistant & Junior Assistant-cum-Typist vacancy on their official website As per the recent notice, Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment Online Application For Various Posts Recruitment has now started from 19th April 2021 and will be active till 20th May 2021.https://www.tspsc.gov.in/. In this article, we are providing you all the details regarding the TSPSC Sr Asst & Jr Asst cum Typist Recruitment.
TSPSC Assistant Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1.||Notification Release Date||31st March 2021|
|1.||Starting date to apply online|
|2.||Last Date to apply online|
|3.||Examination Date||To be Notified Soon|
TSPSC Assistant Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|TSPSC Vacancy Details|
TSPSC Assistant Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should hold a university degree and a diploma in computer application from a recognised university.
- The candidate should hold a B.C.A degree or a degree with Computer Science as one of the elective subjects.
- The candidate should have passed in Govt. Technical Examination in typewriting English by lower grade.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021)
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2003.
- Maximum Age (34 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1987.
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (EIGHTY RUPEES ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
SC, ST, BC, PH, and Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 34 years are exempted from application fees.
Steps to Apply Online For TSPSC Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official Site https://www.tspsc.gov.in/.
- After Visiting on the Home Page.
- Click on tab Notices.
- Download the TSPSC Advertisement.
- Candidates who are eligible can apply from 1st April 2021.
TSPSC Assistant Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Objective Type Examination online/ OMR Based. And the final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the exam either ONLINE/ OMR Based. Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35%, SCs, STs, and PH 30%
TSPSC Assistant Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
Senior Assistant in P.V. Narsimha Rao Veterinary University: Rs. 22,460 – 66,330/-
Junior Assistant Cum Typist in P.V. Narsimha Rao Veterinary University, Junior Assistant Cum Typist in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University: Rs. 16,400 – 49,870/-