SSC CGL Tier 2 exam is scheduled to be held from 12th-15th October 2020. The Paper 2 (English Language) will contain 200 questions from the English Language carrying one mark each to be attempted in 2 hours. It is very important to know the tricks of solving the unseen passage in order to answer all the answers quickly to save time and also correctly. Today we are providing candidates some important tips and tricks to solve unseen passage that will help candidates in scoring more marks in the exam.
Tricks To Solve Unseen Passage
- Jump to the question
- Note the ‘keyword’. This will help in saving time as you will not have to read the whole passage.
- Read the passage carefully.
- Practice for making a summary of the passages
- Read English newspapers daily especially the editorial section for almost half an hour, it will not only enhance your general knowledge and vocabulary but will surely prepare you for reading comprehension part as well as this part demands a quick reading quality.
- Practice 5 passages daily, read the questions first then read the passage. You never know the oblivion regarding even a single rule can make your way out of the competition.
Now that you have learnt all the tricks try solving the unseen passages and for more details you can also watch the video below