TNUSRB SI Exam Date 2022 out:
TNUSRB SI Exam Date 2022 Out: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has announced examination dates for the recruitment of 444 Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk & Armed Reserve) for which the official notification PDF was released on 8th March 2022. The board has decided to conduct TNUSRB SI 2022 exam on 25th & 26th June 2022. In this post candidates can download the official TNUSRB SI exam date 2022.
TNUSRB SI Exam Date 2022: Overview
The TNUSRB SI examination details have been updated in the following table which includes the name of the organization, exam name, exam type, mode of exam, etc.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Name of Service||Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service|
|Starting date||08th March 2022|
|Closing Dates||07th April 2022|
TNUSRB SI Exam Date 2022
As per the notice released by TNUSRB on 22nd April 2022, the TNUSRB SI examination will be held on 25th and 26th June 2022. The examination dates for PST, document verification, and medical test will be announced soon. Candidates can download the official TNUSRB si exam date 2022 notice from the link provided below
TNUSRB SI Exam Date 2022 Selection Process
In order to get the appointment letter for the post of Sub Inspector, the appearing candidate needs to clear 4 stages of examination. The selection will be done on the basis of the following stages according to the official notification.
- Written Test
- Certificate Verification and Physical Tests.
- Special Marks
TNUSRB SI Exam Date 2022: Exam Pattern
In the following table, candidates can find the examination pattern of the TNUSRB Sub Inspector Examination
|Stage||Open Quota Examination||Departmental Quota Examination|
|Written Test||Part – I. Tamil eligibility Test
Objective type paper of 100 marks
|Part – II. General knowledge & Psychology
test. Objective type paper of 70 marks
|Part – II. General knowledge, Psychology, Law and Police Administration test.
Objective type paper of 85 marks
- The candidate has to obtain minimum of 40 marks (40%) in the Tamil Language Eligibility test, for him/her to be eligible for evaluation of his/her main examination OMR answer sheet.
- In respect of 20% of Departmental candidates, the Tamil Language Eligibility Test will be commonly conducted along with those who are applying for open quota.
- The candidates who have applied under BOTH Open and Departmental categories should write only once the commonly conducted Tamil Language Eligibility Test.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Main Written Examination are 25 for open candidates and 30 for departmental candidates.
- However, a number of candidates to be called for the next stage of Original Certificate Verification, PMT, ET and PET is in the ratio of 1:5 of the vacancies. Similarly, the number of candidates to be called for Viva-Voce will be in the ratio of 1:2 of the vacancies.
How to prepare for TNUSRB SI Exam 2022?
- Understand the exam pattern and Syllabus for the exam
- Go through the previous year’s question papers to get an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam over the years.
- Make a list of all the topics in a sheet
- Start making topic wise notes by following live classes, or video courses
- Appear for subject wise daily quizzes on the Adda247 app to test your knowledge
- Take note of the topics that you are having difficulty with and revise your notes
- Practice from the full-length mock tests on a regular basis
- Follow Adda247 for updates, quizzes, papers, and study plan
TNUSRB SI Exam Date 2022:FAQs
Q. How many vacancies are released for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 444 for Sub Inspector of Police.
Q. What is the exam date for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The written exam will be conducted on 25th & 26th June 2022.
Q. What details are required to download the TNUSRB SI admit card?
You can download the TNUSRB SI admit card by entering your roll number/registration number/Name and date of birth.