TNUSRB Online: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the online application form for the recruitment of 10000+ Constable posts on September 26 for the exam which is supposed to be conducted in December 2020. The interested candidates can apply for the Constable recruitment 2020 on the official website, tnusrbonline.org before 26th October 2020. The selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in written test and physical efficiency. The direct link to apply for the recruitment exam has been provided in this article.
|1||Online Application Begins||16 September 2020|
|2||Last Date to apply||26 October 2020|
|3||Exam Date||13 December 2020|
Direct link to apply for TNUSRB recruitment 2020
The candidates who have completed their 10th and are below 26 years can apply for this recruitment procedure. Below is the direct link for applying for the various posts released by TNUSRB
Steps to apply for TNUSRB recruitment 2020
- Open the official website of TNUSRB on your browser.
- Click on the ‘Application Form’ link that has been visible in the Constable recruitment box.
- Complete the registration process by filling the required details correctly and generate log-in credentials.
- Log in with the credentials and download your application form for further reference.
Total vacancies released by TNUSRB 2020
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released more than 10000 vacancies for various posts of constable for Tamil state for the financial year 2020 recruitments, which have been distributed as below:
|SNo||Name of the positions||Number of vacancies|
|1||Police constable (Armed forces)||3784|
|2||Police constable (Special forces)||6574|
How To Apply
- Visit the official website @tnusronline.org or click on the link provided below
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- now visit the Login Page
- Complete the application form by carefully filling all the required details:
- After filling the form carefully check the details like credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload the photo of signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make the fee payment
- Click on the Submit button
- Save the Application form for future reference