TNPSC Group 2 apply online 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the examination of Group–II posts (interview and non-interview (CCSE-II) vacancies) on 23rd February 2022 for 5529 CCSE-II vacancies. The candidates were eagerly waiting for the TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment and finally, the notification is out. Along with this notification TNPSC has released all the important details regarding the recruitment process which include important dates, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, exam pattern, selection process, and everything needed to know regarding the TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022. As the TNPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2022 window is activated and will remain open till 23rd March 2022 on the official website, candidates must be looking for the detailed steps of the TNPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2022 Application Process. In this article, we are solving the query related to TNPSC Group 2 i.e. “How to apply online for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022?” Go through the detailed process below.
TNPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2022: Overview
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) finally released the detailed notification on 23rd February 2022 on the official website. We have summarized some of the details below.
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post||Group 2 and Group 2A|
|Notification Released||23rd February 2022|
|Official website||www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.|
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria viz, educational qualification and age limit, application fees, and important dates before applying for the recruitment. We will be providing the direct apply online link here.
TNPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2022: Apply Link
TNPSC has activated the online application window along with the release of notification from the official website. The candidates must note that the online application begins on 23rd February 2022 and the last date to register will be 23rd March 2022. We are providing the direct link for online registration below. Candidates can apply from the official website also by following the steps given below.
TNPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2022: Important Dates
While applying for any recruitment process it is much needed to be aware of the important dates released by the commission. The important dates include the online application beginning dates, last date of application, exam dates, and others related to the recruitment. Candidates can check the below table.
|TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022||23rd February 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Application form 2022||23rd February 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Apply last date 2022||23rd March 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2022||May 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam date 2022||21st May 2022 [9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M]|
|TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Result||05th June 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Mains Exam Date 2022||September 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Mains Result||December 2022|
TNPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To successfully apply for the recruitment candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification PDF released on the official website. The candidates who will not be fitted in the criteria mentioned will not be able to apply and it might reject their application form. It is necessary to go through the detailed educational qualification and age limit details given in the notification. Candidates can check these details from the link provided below.
TNPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2022: Application Fees
The candidates need to pay according to the category they fall under. Candidates can check the details from below table.
|De-notified communities, MBC/ Backward class Muslim)||Full exemption if they should have not availed 3 free chances earlier|
|Ex-Servicemen||Full exemption if they should have not availed 2 free chances earlier|
|SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars)/ ST||Exempted|
|Destitute widows/ PWD||Exempted|
How to apply online for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022?
- The candidates need to visit the official website or the direct link provided above.
- Fill in the details and proceed with the further filling of the application form. Candidates need to do One Time Registration using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post in TNPSC Group 2. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- Click on the “Online Services>>Apply Online” on the Home Page.
- You will find the below page click on the apply online marked by yellow.
- After clicking on Apply online, the below window will pop up on the screen.
- Sign in with the registration number and password created at the official website of TNPSC.
- TNPSC application form and fill in all the required details.
- Enter all the valid details in the application form which includes, educational details, personal details according to the application form asked.
- Check all the details filled by you and click on the submit button.
- Pay the application fees and take a printout of the application form and keep it for he future purposes.
You may also like to read this:
- TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus For Prelims & Mains: Check Topic Wise Detailed Syllabus
- TNPSC Group 2 Salary 2022: Check Post-Wise Salary