TNEB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board has released the official notification for 500 vacancies of Junior Assistant on the official website at tangedco.gov.in. Download the official notification available here and apply online for TNEB Junior Assistant Posts. The last date to apply online has been extended to 23rd March 2020.
Before applying online, make sure to read the notification carefully. Candidates must have the knowledge of Tamil language to be eligible for this post. All the required information regarding TNEB recruitment has been provided below. Check the notification and apply online for Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board.
TNEB Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Start date for submission of online applications: 10/02/2020
- Last date for submission of online applications: 23/03/2020 [Extended]
- Last date to pay the Fee through Canara Bank/Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank (Challan Payment)- 27/03/2020 [Extended]
- Date and Time of Online Examination: Will be notified on the website
TNEB Junior Assistant Pay Scale
Candidates as Junior Assistant will be appointed in level-3 of Workmen pay matrix i.e. Rs.19500-62000.
TNEB Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019)
- For candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM, the minimum age limit is 18 years while the maximum age is 30 Years (Should not have completed)
- For candidates belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM, the minimum age limit is 18 years while there is no maximum age limit.
Educational Qualifications (as on 08.01.2020)
- Candidates should possess a Degree of B.Com as the essential educational qualification.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of the official language of the State i.e. Tamil
TNEB Junior Assistant Selection Process 2020
- Online written examination
- Document verification
TNEB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
The online examination will consist of objective type questions and 1/3 negative mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
TNEB Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC, SCA, and ST: Rs. 500/-
- Destitute widow and Differently abled persons: Rs. 500/-
- Fee can be paid through Bank Challan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway, and Debit/Credit card.
How to apply for TNEB Recruitment 2020?
- Candidate should apply for the junior assistant post through Online mode by visiting the official TANGEDCO’s Website at www.tangedco.gov.in.
- The candidate should use their personal valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in the online application.