SSC JE Exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission of India to recruit eligible candidates to the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical etc.) across the country. SSC JE Paper 1 2018-19 was held from 23rd September to 27th September 2019 and the result for the same was announced 12th December 2019. Candidates shortlisted in paper 1 will now appear for the Paper 2 examination to be held on 29th December 2019. In order to reduce the stress and make sure aspirants perform their best, we are providing you with the last 10 days tips to be followed by the aspirants to score decent marks in SSC JE 2018-19. Check out below:
- Click Here For SSC JE Syllabus 2019 for Paper I & II
- Check SSC JE Previous year cut off
- Check SSC JE Salary Structure & Job Profile
1. Know the exam pattern in detail: SSC JE Tier 2 exam consists of descriptive type questions for a total of 300 marks. Based on the performance in Paper-I+Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for Document Verification. Here are the details for the SSC JE exam pattern paper 2:
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part- B General Engineering (Electrical)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hrs.|
2. Practice enough before appearing for the actual examination
The SSC JE Tier 2 exam is descriptive in nature and hence requires thorough practice. Candidates must solve previous year papers and write answers in paper. Practising writing skills is a must and should not be neglected.
3. Revise important topics and strengthen the concepts
Candidates must revise the important topics of their respective technical subject. The syllabus of the technical subject is vast and one must thoroughly revise the concepts.
4. Time management is a must
The descriptive paper consists of 300 marks of 2 hours and in order to attempt all the questions, proper time management is needed. One can only score good if they are able to solve the questions within the given time. Make a layout of the time to be taken by each question before starting to write the exam.
5. Do not forget to take the required things along with you
Candidates are allowed to bring their own Slide–Rule, Calculator, Logarithm Tables and Steam Table for Paper-II only. Candidates must carry the necessary documents and things with themselves while going to appear for the exam.
You may also like to read: