SSC CGL Apply Online 2019
SSC CGL online applications for 2019-20 are being received till 25th November 2019. Many aspirants must have already applied for SSC CGL 2019. If you haven’t applied till date and are confused regarding the procedure then this post will provide you with the 5 things that you should know while applying for SSC CGL 2019. Candidates must not wait for the last day to apply online for various SSC CGL posts and should submit their applications much before the closing date. SSCADDA has already provided the detailed exam pattern, syllabus for the aspirants for SSC CGL 2019.
- SSC CGL 2019: APPLY ONLINE HERE
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam: Major Changes Announced In SSC CGL 2019-20[CLICK HERE]
Here are the 5 things you should keep in mind before applying online for the SSC CGL 2019-20:
1. Make sure you fulfil all the eligibility conditions as given in the notification such as educational qualifications, age criteria, etc Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD/ ESM must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice.
Click here to know the eligibility criteria: SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
2. Make sure to enter all the details correctly: The candidate must write his/her name, date of birth, and his/her parents’ name strictly as per recorded in the matriculation/secondary certificate. If any variation in the name and date of birth is observed, his/her candidature will be cancelled. So, do not rush and fill the form calmly with the details.
3. Documents that need to be kept ready before applying: Candidates must keep the photograph and signature scanned before applying for SSC CGL 2019-20. Here are the specifications required for Photograph and signature-
- Scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with the blurred photograph will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
4. Do not forget to take the printout of your application: Candidate should take the printout of the application form for their own records. It is necessary to avoid any trouble in the future regarding the registration number etc.
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Expected Vacancies for 2019-20
5. Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. The candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, all the applications will be rejected by the Commission and his/her candidature for the examination will be cancelled. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled.
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2019
- How to Score 40+ Marks in General Awareness Section of SSC CGL Tier-1
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years
- LIC Assistant Result 2019
- UPTET Online Form 2019
- RBI Grade B Result 2019
- CTET Admit Card 2019
- Current Affairs
Watch: SSC CGL 2019 | General Studies | 1000+ MCQ (Part 7)