RRB NTPC Recruitment: Railway Recruitment Board has released the notification in February 2019 for the various post in the railways. RRB is going to conduct its 7th phase for the recruitment of various posts like Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways for 35,281 vacancies across the country.
|RRB NTPC 7th Phase||23rd, 24th, 26th, and 31st July 2021||2.78 Lakh Candidates|
The RRB is going to conduct the NTPC 7th phase exam from 23rd July 2021. 1.26 crore candidates have applied for these various vacancies. RRB has released the e-call letters on official regional RRB’s. Before leaving for the exam there are some important points that should be kept in mind by the candidates. As this is a crucial period that the whole nation is fighting with COVID-19 it is necessary to take the following precautions while appearing for the examination.
Things to Keep in Mind While going to the Exam Centre:
- Admit Card: Before leaving for the exam the candidate must bring their admit card along with them. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to enter the examination hall. Admit card is important to any exam it provides the basic information of the candidate who has applied for the examination with the photograph and signature on it. Admit Card has detailed information about Exam venue, time of examination, date of examination, roll number, registration number.
- Identity Proof: It is a mandatory document to carry along with you to the examination center. The Id card is important to match candidate details with the admit card to avoid unfair means. The Id Proof must contain the candidate’s proper photo. It can be any Id proof issued by the government of India like a Driving Licence, Pan card, Aadhar card anything. Don’t forget to bring a photocopy of the ID proof along with you.
- Reach before time: Always try to reach 15 – 20 mins early to the examination center. It will relax your body and brain. Don’t get panic while reaching the exam center and don’t be late. Candidates are required to report to their exam center 15 minutes before the reporting time indicated on their call letters.
- Maintain Social Distancing: The whole nation is fighting against the Corona Virus as it is important to maintain social distance to avoid any kind of harm. Social Distancing stops the spread of disease. Candidates use to come from various places and a number of candidates will under one roof so it is important to take care of yourselves on your own. “Social Distancing means we are doing our best to stay away from people so as to limit the spread of coronavirus.”
- Wear Face Masks: Face masks help us to protect our respiratory organs which have more chances to spread coronavirus. Wearing a mask can help to stop the transmission. It is now mandatory to wear a mask before going out anywhere.
- Hand Sanitizers: Using hand sanitizer reduces the microbial counts and kills harmful germs that could infect candidates with flu or any other diseases. Everyone should bring a bottle of hand sanitizer and have a habit to use it frequently.
- Water bottle: Carry your personal transparent water bottle to the examination center. The candidate must be hydrated and do not panic during the exam. Carrying your own water bottle will be the safest during this Covid period.
- Mobile phones, bags, etc. things are not allowed at the exam center.
All the candidates should take care of all the above things to take care of. All the best for your exams and take care.