RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Board has released the notification in February 2019 for the various post in the railways. Due to COVID-19, the exams were delayed but now the wait is over and Railways is now conducting the RRB NTPC exam from 28th December 2020 to 13th January 2021 in the first phase to give candidates the golden opportunity to full their dreams to work in a prestigious Government Organization of India. RRB is going to conduct the online examination for the recruitment of various posts like Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways for 35,281 vacancies across the country.
The RRB is going to conduct the NTPC exam from 28th December 2020 to March 2021. 1.26 crore candidates have applied for these various vacancies. RRB has released the e-call letters on official regional RRB’s. Befor leaving for the exam there are some important points that should be kept in mind by the candidates. As this is a crucial period that the whole nation is fighting with COVID-19 it is necessary to take the following precautions while appearing for the examination.
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 Out: Download link for Railway NTPC CBT 1 Call Letter
- RRB NTPC EXAM SCHEDULE FOR CBT-1: Check official Notification here
- Click here to get Free Study Material for RRB NTPC Exam 2020
- RRB NTPC Mathematics Capsule PDF | Download Now
- RRB NTPC General Awareness Capsule PDF | Download Now
- RRB NTPC 2020 Special Test Series | 110+Mocks @180 Only: Use Code ‘ ADDA 70 ’
Things to Keep in Mind While going to the Exam Centre:
- Admit Card: Before leaving for the exam the candidate must bring their admit card along with them. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to enter the examination hall. Admit card is important to any exam it provides the basic information of the candidate who has applied for the examination with the photograph and signature on it. Admit Card has detailed information about Exam venue, time of examination, date of examination, roll number, registration number.
- Identity Proof: It is the mandatory document to carry along with you for the examination center. The Id card is important to match candidate details with the admit card to avoid unfair means. The Id Proof must contain the candidate’s proper photo. It can be any Id proof issued by the government of India like a Driving Licence, Pan card, Aadhar card anything. Don’t forget to bring a photocopy of the ID proof along with you.
- Reach before time: Always try to reach 15 – 20 mins early to the examination center. It will relax your body and brain. Don’t get panic while reaching the exam center and don’t be late. Candidates are required to report to their exam center 15 minutes before the reporting time indicated on their call letters.
- Maintain Social Distancing: The whole nation is fighting against the Corona Virus as it is important to maintain social distance to avoid any kind of harm. Social Distancing stops the spread of disease. Candidates use to come from various places and a number of candidates will under one roof so it is important to take care of yourselves on your own. “Social Distancing means we are doing our best to stay away from people so as to limit the spread of coronavirus.”
- Wear Face Masks: Face masks help us to protect our respiratory organs which have more chances to spread coronavirus. Wearing a mask can help to stop the transmission. It is now mandatory to wear a mask before going out anywhere.
- Hand Sanitizers: Using hand sanitizer reduces the microbial counts and kills harmful germs that could infect candidates with flu or any other diseases. Everyone should bring a bottle of hand sanitizer and have a habit to use it frequently.
- Water bottle: Carry your personal transparent water bottle to the examination center. The candidate must be hydrated and do not panic during the exam. Carrying your own water bottle will be the safest during this Covid period.
- Mobile phones, bags, etc. things are not allowed at the exam center.
All the candidates should take care of all the above things to take care of. All the best for your exams and take care.