‘The Living Organisms and Their surroundings’ and 10- ‘Motion and Measurements’
1. Living organisms throw body wastes from its bodies by a process called ________.
2. The habitats of the plants and animals that live on land are called ________ habitat.
3. Which of the following is a/an abiotic component?
4. Which one of the following in NOT a predator?
5. Sea animals like dolphins and whales breathe through ______.
6. Beating of drum can be term as which of the following type of motion?
7. In _________ an object moves such that its distance from a fixed point remains the same.
8. Name the scientist who suggested MKS (metre, kilogram, second) system which later became SI (International System of Units)?
9. Standard (SI) unit of length is _____
10. Motion of wheel of a car is an example of _________