TFRI Recruitment 2022: TFRI stands for Tropical Forest Research Institute. TFRI, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh has released the official notification for the recruitment of 42 MTS, Technician & Other vacancies in the Employment News February(05-11) on tfri.icfre.gov.in. The candidates with the mentioned eligibility criteria can go through the details of the notification provided below. The online application process is begun on 7th February and the last date to apply online is on and before 5th March 2022. In this article, we have covered all the details regarding the TFRI Recruitment process starting from the important dates, application process, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, and much more. Stay tuned for the lasted updates regarding the recruitment process.
TFRI Recruitment 2022: Overview
The detailed overview regarding the Tropical Forest Research Institute Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh has been tabulated below. Check the details below.
|Name of the Organization||Tropical Forest Research Institute|
|Post||MTS, Technician & Other vacancies|
|Notiifcation Released||7th February 2022|
TFRI Recruitment 2022: Notification PDF
The official notification PDF of TFRI has been provided below for the candidates interested in the recruitment process. The notification is notified for 42 various vacancies for which the online application process is begun on 7th February 2022. Candidates can download the PDFfpm the link provided below.
Click here to download the TFRI Recruitment Notification PDF 2022
TFRI Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Check out the TFRI important dates provided below. The details are as follows.
|Notification Released||7th February 2022|
|Application Starts||7th February 2022|
|Last Date||5th March 2022|
TFRI Recruitment 2022: Apply Link
The candidates can apply online from the link provided below. The online application begins on 7th February and the last date is 5th March 2022. Candidates can also apply from the official website of TFRI.
Click here to apply online for the TFRI Recruitment 2022 (link inactive)
TFRI Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies released through TFRI is 42 for various vacancies. The vacancy distribution is as follows:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
TFRI Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must note that according to the post the educational qualification criteria will vary. Candidates must go through that from below details provided below.
TFRI Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
- Technical Assistant-Graduate in Science with Botany/Zoology/Biochemistry/Forestry (as as subject)from any recognized University.
- Stenographer-12th Pass with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of the competitive examination to be conducted by the institute. Certificate course in computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
- LDC-12th Pass from a recognized board.
A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 23 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Technician-10th Pass with ITI Certificate in relevant trade. or Certificate course from a recognized government institute.
- Forest Gurd-12th Pass in Science.
- MTS-10th Pass.
TFRI Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- Technical Assistant – 21-30 Years
- Stenographer, LDC, Forest Guard, MTS – 18-27 Years
TFRI Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- The candidates need to pay non refundable Rs.500/- and processing fee Rs. 800/-, i.e. total Rs. 1300/- for General Category, EWS and OBC categories through online mode only.
- SC/ST/Women Divyagjan (PwD)/Ex-servicemen to deposit only processing fees Rs. 800-only through https://www.mponline gov.in online mode only.
TFRI Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process includes:
- Written Exam
- Typing Proficiency/ Skill Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Trade Test
TFRI Recruitment 2022: FAQ
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the TFRI Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The last date is 5th March 2022.
Q. How many vacancies are released for the TFRI Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 42 for various vacancies.