Telangana Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2020: Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department conducts the recruitment exam to hire candidates to the post of Panchayat Secretary. TSPRS Notification is expected to be released soon. All the candidates who successfully clear the exam will be appointed in Panchayat Raj Department. Candidates who are preparing for the Telangana Panchayat Secretary 2020 recruitment exam can check the detailed syllabus and exam pattern in the post below.
TS Panchayat Secretary 2020: Selection Procedure
The TS Panchayat Secretary selection will be made on the basis of the Written Test that will be followed by the Interview. Candidates who will clear written exam and interview rounds will be appointed as Panchayat Secretary in Telangana state.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Andhra Pradesh & Telangana State GK Free PDF Part
TS Panchayat Secretary 2020: Exam Pattern
The written exam will consist of objective type consisting of 2 papers. Paper-I and Paper-II are for 100 marks each.
||No. Of Questions
- General Studies
- Mental Ability
- Culture and History of Telangana
- Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2020
- Rural Development Programmes
- Other Government schemes including the Gov. of India and Government of Telangana
- The question papers will be jumbled in terms of both questions and multiple choices for each question.
- Each correct answer will be of 1 mark
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
APPSC Exam 2020: APPSC Group 4 Syllabus
TS Panchayat Secretary 2020: Syllabus
- General Studies and Culture and History of Telangana
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Problems on Ages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
- Time and Distance
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Visual Memory.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2020, Rural Development Programmes:
- Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2020.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Telangana
- Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans
- Community-Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the answer marking criteria?
For every right answer, 1 mark will be awarded
Q. Is there any negative marking?
Yes, for every wrong answer, 1/4th mark will be deducted.
Q. What type of questions are asked in the paper?
The question paper consists of multiple-choice questions. Candidate needs to mark the correct answer for each question.
Q. What languages will the question paper be available in?
The question paper will be provided in three languages English, Telugu, and Urdu.