Dear Students, The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the following exams in the span of next 6 months. So, At SSC ADDA, we will be conducting “Daily Targeted Discussions on All Subjects for All SSC Exams”. These discussions will be very helpful in your preparation. In these discussions, all the students can participate and do the knowledge sharing. Group Studies has always been the popular mode of studies among students from various spectrum. So, let’s fight for a common and collective Goal and achieve it together.
- SSC (Staff Selection Staff) has released the Admit Card for the post of Multi-Tasking (Non‐Technical) Staff Examination 2016-17. Exam will be held on 30 April, 14 May, 28 May, 04 June and 11 June 2017 .
- SSC CGL 2017 Tier-I Exam is scheduled from 1st august to 20 august 2017.
- SSC CPO EXAM Notice date: 22 April, 2017 and tentative Exam date: 30 June to 07 July, 2017.
Today, we will have a discussion by SSC Topper Mr. Anurag Garg. He will guide you through all the SSC Exams related Doubts and Queries. We will announce the topics and timings daily according to the convenience. Our expert Moderators will conduct these discussions. You can expect the following learning from these detailed and exhaustive discussions-
- In depth study material and Questions.
- Engagement/Interactions with many brilliant minds on a single post.
- Information regarding exams and syllabus, dates and cut offs analysis.
- Previous years questions
- Doubt sessions by Moderators.
- Motivation and Guidance
Apart from these Targeted Discussions, we will have Topper’s Discussions. SSC CGL Topper’s discussion will be the highlight of the week. So, stay tuned at www.sscadda.com for complete and dedicated study related material and Guidance.