This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. The law framed by judiciary is called?
(a) ordinary law.
(b) Case law.
(C) Rule of law.
(d) Administrative law.
Q2. Which of the following Articles of the constitution of India deals with the uniform civil code?
(a) Article 43.
(b) Article 45.
(c) Article 44.
(d) Article 46.
Q3. Which of the following resist liberty and freedom?
Q4. What kind of right is right to vote?
(a) Human right.
(b) civil right.
(c) Natural right.
(d) Political right
Q5. Who among the following cannot participate in the election of the president of india?
(a) Members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
(b) Members of state legislative council.
(c) Members of union territorie legislature’s.
(d) None of these.
Q6. Who among the following is not a member of any of the two houses of our country?
(a) prime minister.
(b) finance minister.
(d) Railway minister.
Q7. Who was the second chief election commissioner of india?
(a) Sukumar Sen.
(b) S.P. Sen verma.
(c) K.V.k Sundaram.
Q8. The number of parliamentary seats of Gujarat is?
Q9. In which State does the governor nominate woman to the assembly?
(a) Jammu and Kashmir.
Q10. Which former chief justice of India appointed in Rajya Sabha recently?
(a) S. Rajendra Babu.
(b) J.S. Khehar.
(c) H.L. Dattu.
(d) Ranjan Gogoi.
• The law framed by judiciary is called case law.
• It is a law which has been established by the outcome of former case’s.
S2. (C )
• It is a part of DPSP under part IV.
• Equal law for all religions.
• Goa is the only state in india with the uniform civil code.
The centralisation of resources is a hurdle in freedom and liberty.
S4. (a) Constitution of India provides for right to vote under article-326 . According to this article , a person above the age of 18 years has the right to vote in elections.
• In election of President of India members of lok sabha ,rajya sabha, members of union territories, and state’s legislative assembly participated.
• Only Members of state legislative council cannot participate.
• President is not the members of either house of parliament.
• K.v.k Sundaram was the second chief election commissioner of india.
• Gujarat is one of the 9 littoral States in India.
• It has representation of 26 seats in Lok Sabha. In Rajya Sabha it has 11 seats.
• Governor of Jammu and Kashmir has been conferred with the power to appoint two women as members of legislative assembly by constitution of Jammu and Kashmir.
Former chief justice Ranjan Gogoi has been nominated by President Ram Nath kovind for the Rajya Sabha.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here