This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Lakshadweep high court is located in which State of india?
(c) Andhra Pradesh.
Q2. How many judges are in supreme court?
Q3. In which State does the governor nominate woman to the assembly?
(a) Jammu and Kashmir.
Q4. Who among the following is not a member of any of the two houses of our country?
(a) prime minister.
(b) finance minister.
(d) Railway minister.
Q5. The number of parliamentary seats of Gujarat is?
Q6. The law framed by judiciary is called?
(a) ordinary law.
(b) Case law.
(C) Rule of law.
(d) Administrative law.
Q7. District judge is under the control of?
(b) chief minister.
(c) law minister.
Q8. What kind of right is right to vote?
(a) Human right.
(b) civil right.
(c) Natural right.
(d) Political right
Q9. Who was the second chief election commissioner of india?
(a) Sukumar Sen.
(b) S.P. Sen verma.
(c) K.V.k Sundaram.
Q10. Which of the following resist liberty and freedom?
• High court for Lakshadweep is located in Kerala in name of Ernakulam high court.
• At present there are 31 judges including 1 chief justice of India and 30 others judges in supreme court of India.
• Governor of Jammu and Kashmir has been conferred with the power to appoint two women as members of legislative assembly by constitution of Jammu and Kashmir.
• President is not the members of either house of parliament.
• Gujarat is one of the 9 littoral States in India.
• It has representation of 26 seats in Lok Sabha. In Rajya Sabha it has 11 seats.
• The law framed by judiciary is called case law.
• It is a law which has been established by the outcome of former case’s.
S8. (a) Constitution of India provides for right to vote under article-326 . According to this article , a person above the age of 18 years has the right to vote in elections.
• K.v.k Sundaram was the second chief election commissioner of india.
• His term was from 1958 to 1967.
• The centralisation of resources is a hurdle in freedom and liberty.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here