This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. What type of force acts on a car moving around a curve?
(a) Centrifugal force.
(b) Cohessive force.
(c) Centripetal force.
(d) Gravitational force.
Q2. The washing machine work’s on the principle of?
(C) Reverse osmosis.
Q3. What is the unit of relative density?
(b) kg/m square.
(c) kg/m cube.
(d) It has no unit.
Q4. What is the S.I unit of Torque?
(b) Newton meter.
(C) Newton second.
(d) Newton/ meter squared.
Q5. The Dopplers effect is applicable for?
(a) Light wave .
(b) Sound wave.
(C) Space wave.
(d) Both a and b.
Q6. Hydroscope is an instrument that shows changes in?
(a) Sound under Water.
(b) Atmospheric humidity.
(c) Density of liquid.
(d) Elevation of land.
Q7. Which term is not associated with the sound wave?
Q8. Fe has 26 protons in its nucleus. What are the number of electrons in fe 2+ ion?
Q9. While catching a ball , a player pulls down his hands to lower the?
(d) Catching time.
Q10. Rate of change of momentum is ?
• Centripetal force acts on a body which moves on a circular path.
• It acts towards the centre of a circular path.
• Washing machine work’s on the principle of centrifugation..
• Relative density has no unit as it is the ratio of density of substance and density of water.
• The s.i. unit of Torque is Newton meter.
• Dopplers effect can be described as change in frequency or wavelength of a wave for an observer which is moving with respect to its source.
• Hydroscope- it is used for seeing below the surface of water.
• Candela is the S.I unit of Luminous intensity.
• Hertz , decibel , and Mach all are associated with sound wave.
S8. (a) 24.
The separation of visible light into it’s different colors is known as dispersion.
• When a player catches a ball , he lowers his hand to lower the rate of change of momentum.
• Rate of change of momentum is equal to the Force.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here