This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. The radiation initially produced in flourescent tube is?
Q2. Forged documents are detected by?
(a) Ultraviolet Ray’s.
(b) Infra red Ray’s.
(C) Beta Ray’s.
(d) Gamma Rays.
Q3. What is the unit of relative density?
(b) kg/m square.
(c) kg/m cube.
(d) It has no unit.
Q4. What is decibel?
(a) A musical instrument.
(b) Wavelength of noise.
(C) A musical note.
(d) Scale of sound level.
Q5. ______ is the mechanical transfer of energy to a system or from a system by an external force on it?
Q6. Echo is produced due to?
(a) Reflection of sound.
(b) Refraction of sound.
(d) None of these.
Q7. Which term is not associated with the sound wave?
Q8. Fe has 26 protons in its nucleus. What are the number of electrons in fe 2+ ion?
Q9. The weakest of all fundamental forces is?
(a) Gravitational force.
(b) Electrostatic force.
(c) Magnetic force.
(d) Nuclear force.
Q10. The washing machine work’s on the principle of?
(C) Reverse osmosis.
• Flourescent tube emits ultraviolet radiation. Due to this flourescent tubes cause various health risk to human’s.
• Documents that are authentic , will grow when illuminated by ultraviolet radiation.
• Relative density has no unit as it is the ratio of density of substance and density of water.
• Decibel is the unit used to measure the intensity of sound.
• Work is the energy which is transferred to or from any body , from or to any external force or system.
• Echo is produced due to reflection of sound waves through q large obstacle.
• Candela is the S.I unit of Luminous intensity.
• Hertz , decibel , and Mach all are associated with sound wave.
S8. (a) 24.
The separation of visible light into it’s different colors is known as dispersion.
• Gravity is the weakest is all fundamental forces. Nuclear force is the strongest force.
• Washing machine work’s on the principle of centrifugation
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here