This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till May. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Current carrying conductor is related to?
(a) magnetic field.
(b) electric field.
(c) electromagnetic field.
(d) electrostatic field.
Q2. What is the resistance of an ideal voltmeter?
Q3. Instrument used to change the speed of electric fan____?
Q4.The layer of atmosphere used for radio-wave transmission is?
Q5. Moving electric charge produces?
(a) magnetic field.
(b) sound waves.
(C) light Ray’s.
(d) heat waves.
Q6. NOT gate can be operated by?
(a) single diode.
(b) two diode.
(c) single resistor.
(d) single transistor.
Q7. When the barometer reading dips suddenly, it is an indication of?
(a) hot weather.
(b) Calm weather.
(d) dry weather.
Q8. The splitting of different colours of light in a prism is?
(a) Reflection of light.
(b) dispersion of light.
(c) Diffraction of light.
(d) Refraction of light.
Q9. Mass of an object is a _____?
(a) physical quantity.
(b) fundamental quantity.
(c) scalar quantity.
(d) all options are correct.
Q10. For which of the following game, players must have the knowledge of Pascal’slaw?
(d) scuba diving.
• Current carrying conductor produces magnetic field.
• An ideal voltmeter has infinite resistance.
• The current flow in ideal voltmeter is zero.
• Regulator is used to change the speed of the fan.
• The layer of the atmosphere that reflects radio waves is the ionosphere.
• The ionosphere is defined as the layer of the earth’s atmosphere that is ionized by solar and cosmic radiation.
• Both magnetic field and electric field is produced due to the moving electric charge.
• NOT gate is a logic gate and referred as an inverter.
• It can be operated by the only one transistor.
• When barometer dips suddenly, it indicates the storm like condition in weather.
These colors are often observed as light passes through a triangular prism. Upon passage through the prism, the white light is separated into it’s component color’s.-red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet.
The separation of visible light into it’s different colors is known as dispersion.
• Mass is defined as the amount of substance that an object has.
• It has no direction hence, it is physical, fundamental, scalar quantity.
• Pascal’s law states that if there is a change occurring in the pressure at any point in a confined fluid.
• It will transmit throughout the fluid and the same change will occur everywhere.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here