This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. To get the magnified and virtual image mirror is used?
(a) plane mirror.
(b) convex mirror.
(c) concave mirror.
(d) concave lens.
Q2. Shaving mirror is?
Q3. Ultrasonic waves can be detected by?
(b) Hebbs method.
(c) kundt’s tube.
(d) quincke’s tube.
Q4. What is not true about the temperature?
(a) it is one of the seven si base quantities.
(b) it is measured in degree Celsius in si unit.
(C) Temp 0degree Celsius= 273.15 Kelvin.
(d) All are true.
Q5. An athlete runs before the long jump to get advantage on?
(a) Inertia of motion.
(b) frictional force.
(C) moment of a force.
(d) principle of moments.
Q6. A person is hurt on kicking stone due to?
Q7. If a ball is thrown up, which of the following does not change?
(c) potential energy.
Q8. In science a push or pull of an object is called?
Q9. The atmospheric air is held to the earth by?
(d) rotation of the earth.
Q10. The energy that can harness heat stored below the Earth’s surface is known as?
(a) Thermal energy.
(b) Nuclear energy.
(C) Tidal energy.
(d) Geo- thermal energy.
• When the object is placed between the principal focus and the pole of the concave mirror, the image formed will be magnified, virtual, and erect.
• A shaving mirror is a concave mirror it forms upright and enlarged image.
• Kundt’s tube consists a long transparent horizontal pipe which contains a fine powder such as talc.
• The S.I. unit of the temperature is Kelvin(K).
• An athlete runs before the long jump to gain the moment of Inertia to get forward momentum in order to get longer jump.
• According to Newton’s third law of motion for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
• When a ball is thrown up, it is constantly under the gravitational acceleration.
• So it’s acceleration will not change.
• A force is a push or pull upon an object resulting from the objects interaction with another object.
• Atmospheric air is composed of gas like nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide etc.
• Due to the gravitational pull on the atoms of these gas, they are held to the earth.
• Geothermal energy is the heat generated and stored inside the Earth’s surface.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here