This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Science section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Presence of atmospheric air on the earth is due to?
(b) by wind.
(d) rotation of Earth.
Q2. The weight of a body act’s through the centre of?
(C) both 1 and 2.
Q3. Rate of work done is____?
Q4. Alternating current is converted into direct current by using?
Q5. Which of the following element is used in a circuit to block the DC?
Q6. What is the unit of the physical quantity capacitance?
Q7. The complete form of IC in electronics is?
(a) Internal circuit.
(b) independent circuit.
(c) integrated circuit.
(d) inbuilt circuit.
Q8. What is the unit of the physical quantity, (Radioactive) Activity?
Q9. A second pendulam is a pendulam whose time period is?
(a) 1 sec.
(b) 4 sec.
(c) 3 sec.
(d) 2 sec.
Q10. Electric chair was invented by?
(a) Alfred p. Southwich.
(b) Isaac Newton.
(C) Murasaki shikibu.
(d) Hanaoka seish.
• The gravity of our earth holds the atmosphere in its place.
• Centre of gravity is defined as a point at which the entire weight of a body is concentrated.
• Power is defined as the rate of work done by the body.
• Rectifier is a device which is used to convert alternating current into direct current.
• Capacitance is Used in a circuit to block the DC current.
• It has the ability to Store electrical energy.
• The s.i. unit of the capacitance is Farad.
• It is named after English physicist Michael Faraday.
• The full form of IC in electronics is integrated circuit.
• It is also called as chip or microchip.
• It contains resistors, capacitors, and transistors etc.
• It refers to the number of decays per second from a sample of radioactive nuclie and is measured in Becquerel.
• A seconds pendulam is a pendulam whose time period is 2 sec.
• One second dor swing in one direction and one second for the return Swing.
• In 1881, Alfred.p. southwich invented electric chair.
• Electric chair is used in USA as an option for execution.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here