This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get the success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. The paintings in the Ajanta and Ellora caves are indicative of development of art under the?
Q2. Who was the governor general during the second Anglo- Mysore war?
(a) Lord Wellesley.
(b) Lord Cornwallis.
(c) Sir John shore.
(d) Warren Hastings.
Q3. Siraj-ud-daulah renamed which city as alinagar?
Q4. From where did Acharya Vinoba Bhave start the individual satyagraha in1940?
(a) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
(b) DRM B.R. Ambedkar.
(c) sir alladi Krishnaswamy ayyar.
(d) pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru.
Q5.The capital of the maurayan kingdom was located at?
Q6. Which one of the following was not a French settlement in india?
Q7. Which was the only india site with an artificial brick dockyard?
(d) Mohenjo Daro.
Q8. Who was the president of Indian National Congress when the Mountbatten plan of independence was accepted?
(a) Jawahar Lal Nehru.
(b) sardar Patel.
(c) Maulana Azad.
(d) Acharya j.b. Kriplani.
Q9. The essential features of the Indus valley civilization was?
(a) worship of forces of nature.
(b) organised city life.
(c) pastoral farming.
(d) caste society.
Q10. Which of the following Vedas provides information about the civilization of the early Vedic age?
(a) Rig Veda.
• The paintings in Ajanta and Ellora caves developed under the Challykyas.
• During the second Anglo-Mysore war hyder Ali died and he was succeeded by his son.
• During that war the governor general ship of Bengal was under Lord Warren Hastings.
• It was concluded with the treaty of Mangalore.
siraj-ud-daulah renamed Calcutta as alinagar., The treaty of alinagar was signed on 9th Feb 1757 between Robert Clive and siraj-ud-daulah .
• Pt.jawahar Lal Nehru was the chairman of the union power’s committee of the constituent assembly.
• The capital of Mauryan kingdom was pataliputra.
• Chandarnagar was not a French settlement, Puducherry, Mahe and Goa were important parts of French company.
• Lothal was the Port City of Indus valley civilization.
• It was located at saragwala , Gujarat.
• A massive dockyard was found at Lothal which is supposed to be the earliest dock in the history of the world.
• In the session of 1947 held at Meerut Acharya J.B. Kriplani was the president of Indian National Congress, when Mountbatten plan of independence was accepted.
• The Indus valley civilization had advanced urban culture , proper town planning and wide roads cutting each other at 90 degree.
• Rigveda is the oldest of four vedas. It is a collection of thousands of hymns .
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here