This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Which of the kushana ruler patronised Buddhism?
Q2. With which religion is kaivalya associated?
Q3. The coins of which of the following reveal their love for music?
Q4. By which Charter Act , the east india company monopoly of trade with China come to an end?
(a) Charter Act 1793.
(b) Charter Act 1813.
(C) Charter Act 1833.
(d) Charter Act 1855.
Q5. The school of Indian art which is also known as the Greek-Roman -Buddhist art is the _______ school?
Q6. Satyagraha finds expression in?
(a) Sudden outbursts of violence.
(b) Armed conflicts.
(c) Non- Cooperation.
(d) Communal riots.
Q7. The English established their factory in india at?
Q8. Who among the following is known as the father of the Indian Renaissance?
(a) Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
(b) Rabindranath Tagore.
(c) Swami Dayanand Saraswati.
(d) Swami Vivekananda.
Q9. Who was the author of the book my experiment with truth?
(c) Vinoba bhave.
(d) Jaya Prakash Narayan.
Q10. Who among the following was the viceroy of India when Indian University act , 1904 was passed?
(a) Lord Dufferin.
(b) Lord Lansdowne.
(C) Lord Minto.
(d) Lord Curzon.
• Kanishka was the great patron of Buddhism.
S2. (b) kaivalya is the Jain concept of salvation.
• It is the liberation from rebirth.
• The Gupta’s minted gold coins in abundance also known as dinars.
• The coins were depicted with the images of ruler’s in various pose.
• Some coins depicted samudragupta playing Veena.
• By the Charter Act of 1813 the trade monopoly of East india company comes to an end.
• But the monopoly on the tea trade with China was unchanged.
• Gandhar art flourished in kushan dynasty.
S6. (C) satyagraha expressed in Non- Cooperation, non – violence was the basic features of this satyagraha.
• The first factory established by English was in Surat in 1611.
• Raja Ram Mohan Roy was known as the father of the Indian Renaissance.
• Gandhiji said there is no politics devoid of relegion and politics bereft of religion is death trap.
• Gandhi was the author of the Book my experiment with truth.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here