This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Name the Buddha belonged to?
Q2. Lord Mahavira died at?
(a) Saravana Belagola.
(b) Lumbini Garden.
Q3. The coins of which of the following reveal their love for music?
Q4. By which Charter Act , the east india company monopoly of trade with China come to an end?
(a) Charter Act 1793.
(b) Charter Act 1813.
(C) Charter Act 1833.
(d) Charter Act 1855.
Q5. Most of the chola temples were dedicated to?
Q6. When was the first train steamed off in india?
Q7. Who was the national leader who wrote history of India on the walls of the Andaman cellular Jail?
(a) Nandalal Bose
(c) Vir Savarkar.
(d) Jyotiba Phule.
Q8. Who among the following is known as the father of the Indian Renaissance?
(a) Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
(b) Rabindranath Tagore.
(c) Swami Dayanand Saraswati.
(d) Swami Vivekananda.
Q9. Who among the following , has been known as the frontier Gandhi?
(a) Khan Abdul ghaffar Khan.
(b) Khan Saheb.
(c) Chaudhary shaukatullah.
(d) Liaquat Ali Khan.
Q10. Who among the following was the viceroy of India when Indian University act , 1904 was passed?
(a) Lord Dufferin.
(b) Lord Lansdowne.
(C) Lord Minto.
(d) Lord Curzon.
• Buddha was born in Lumbini , Nepal who was the leader of Shakya clan.
• Lord Mahavira died at pavapuri at 527 B.C.
• The Gupta’s minted gold coins in abundance also known as dinars.
• The coins were depicted with the images of ruler’s in various pose.
• Some coins depicted samudragupta playing Veena.
• By the Charter Act of 1813 the trade monopoly of East india company comes to an end.
• But the monopoly on the tea trade with China was unchanged.
• Most of the chola temples were dedicated to Shiva.
S6. (b) on April 16 , 1853 , the first passenger train steamed between Bori Bunder in mumbai and Thane.
• It is written in awadhi , which is an indo – Aryan Language.
• Vir Savarkar was great national leader , he wrote history of India on walls of Andaman cellular Jail.
• Raja Ram Mohan Roy was known as the father of the Indian Renaissance.
• Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan known as the frontier Gandhi.
• During the time period of Indian University act , 1904 lord Curzon was the viceroy of India.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here