This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Who was the chola king who brought Ganga from north to south?
(a) Raja Raja chola.
(c) Rajendra chola.
Q2. Who was the first ruler of pala dynasty?
Q3. The coins of which of the following reveal their love for music?
Q4. By which Charter Act , the east india company monopoly of trade with China come to an end?
(a) Charter Act 1793.
(b) Charter Act 1813.
(C) Charter Act 1833.
(d) Charter Act 1855.
Q5. Odhisa’s world famous Konark sun temple was built by?
(a) krishnadev rai.
Q6. Ramcharitmanas is an epic poem written in which Language?
Q7. Pitts India act of 1784 was a/an?
(a) white paper.
(b) Regulating act.
Q8. Who among the following is known as the father of the Indian Renaissance?
(a) Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
(b) Rabindranath Tagore.
(c) Swami Dayanand Saraswati.
(d) Swami Vivekananda.
Q9. There are no politics deviod of religion is stated by?
(c) Vinoba bhave.
(d) Jaya Prakash Narayan.
Q10. Who among the following was the viceroy of India when Indian University act , 1904 was passed?
(a) Lord Dufferin.
(b) Lord Lansdowne.
(C) Lord Minto.
(d) Lord Curzon.
• Rajendra chola defeated north indian emperors and take the title gangakonda.
• Gopala was the first ruler of pala dynasty.
• Pala dynasty ruled in bihar and bengal between 8th and 12th century.
• The Gupta’s minted gold coins in abundance also known as dinars.
• The coins were depicted with the images of ruler’s in various pose.
• Some coins depicted samudragupta playing Veena.
• By the Charter Act of 1813 the trade monopoly of East india company comes to an end.
• But the monopoly on the tea trade with China was unchanged.
• Konark sun temple was built by King Narsimha deva of eastern ganga dynasty.
• It is situated at Konark , Orissa .
• It is a part of UNESCO World Heritage site.
S6. (C) Ramcharitmanas was written by Goswami Tulsidas in 16th century.
• It is written in awadhi , which is an indo – Aryan Language.
• Pitts India act of 1784 was a Regulating act by this act dual archy has established by the formation of board of control.
• Raja Ram Mohan Roy was known as the father of the Indian Renaissance.
• Gandhiji said there is no politics devoid of relegion and politics bereft of religion is death trap.
• During the time period of Indian University act , 1904 lord Curzon was the viceroy of India.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here