This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. The Harappan civilization was discussed in the year?
Q2. Which was the backbone of Indus economy?
(c) Wheel made.
Q3. A collective term used by the Jain’s for their sacred books is?
Q4. Who among the following was ruler from the kushan dynasty?
(a) Vikaram Aditya.
(b) Danti Durga.
(C) Khadphises I.
Q5.Indias trade with the Roman Empire came to an end with the invasion of Rome by the?
Q6. Who of the following attended all the three round table conference?
(c) Mahatma Gandhi.
(d) subhash chandra bose.
Q7. The Arya samaj is against?
(a) Existence of God.
(b) Rituals and idol- worship.
Q8. Who compiled the tales of “The Panchatantra”?
(b) veda vyasa.
(c) Vishnu Sharma.
Q9. Who among of the following was the viceroy of India when Indian University act , 1904 was passed?
(a) Lord Dufferin.
(b) Lord Lansdowne.
(c) Lord Minto.
(d) Lord Curzon.
Q10. Satyagraha finds expression in?
(a) Sudden outbursts of violence.
(b) Armed conflicts.
(C) Non- cooperation.
(d) Communal riots.
• First Harappan civilization was discovered in 1921.
• The Indus economy was based on agriculture and agricultural surplus.
• Angas are 45 sacred texts of Jainism based on the discourse of the Thirthankara.
• Khadphises I founded the kushan dynasty in 78 A.D. kushan was belonged to U-CHI Kabila.
• The Huns were the nomadic tribes of the Central Asia.
• The Huns invaded the Roman Empire under their leader Attila in 454 A.D.
• Three round table conference were held in London in 1930 , 1931 , 1932 .
• Dr. B.R Ambedkar attended all the three round table conference.
• Arya samaj was founded by Swami Dayanand Saraswati in 1875 they opposed the rituals and idol – worship.
• The panchtantra was written by Vishnu Sharma.
• During the time period of Indian University act, 1904 lord Curzon was the viceroy of India.
• Satyagraha expressed in non – cooperation , non- violence was the basic features of this satyagraha.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here