This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. When Mahatma Gandhi was arrested who among the following took over the leadership of Salt Satyagraha?
(a) Vinoba Bhave.
(b) sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
(c) Abbas Tayyabji.
(d) Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad.
Q2. “Go back to Vedas” this call given by?
(a) Ramakrishna paramhansa.
(c) Jyotiba Phule.
(d) Dayanand Saraswati.
Q3. Who was the first muslim president of the Indian National Congress?
(a) Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
(b) Badruddin Tayyabji.
(c) sir Syed ahmad khan.
(d) Abdul Kalam Azad.
Q4. Who among the following was ruler from the kushan dynasty?
(a) Vikaram Aditya.
(b) Danti Durga.
(C) Khadphises I.
Q5.The capital of the maurayan kingdom was located at?
Q6. Vikramshila University was founded by?
(a) Chandra Gupta maurya.
(d) Pulakesin II.
Q7. Which was the only india site with an artificial brick dockyard?
(d) Mohenjo Daro.
Q8. Who compiled the tales of “The Panchatantra”?
(b) veda vyasa.
(c) Vishnu Sharma.
Q9. Chalukya temples at Dilwara are situated in?
(a) Madhya Pradesh.
(b) Uttar Pradesh.
Q10. Satyagraha finds expression in?
(a) Sudden outbursts of violence.
(b) Armed conflicts.
(C) Non- cooperation.
(d) Communal riots.
• After Gandhiji arrest in 1930, He appointed Abbas Tayyabji as the leader of Salt Satyagraha.
• He was also called “Grand old man of Gujarat”.
• Swami Vivekanand saraswati gave the slogan “ Go back to Vedas” .
• He was the founder of Arya samaj ,. A Hindu reform movements of the Vedic tradition.
• 3rd congress session of Indian National Congress which was held in Madras was presided by Badruddin Tayyabji.
• He was also the founding member of Bombay presidency association.
• Khadphises I founded the kushan dynasty in 78 A.D. kushan was belonged to U-CHI Kabila.
• The capital of Mauryan kingdom was pataliputra.
• The vikaramshila University was founded by King Dharampala of pala dynasty.
• It was destroyed during an attack by Bhaktiyar dynasty of Delhi sultanate.
• Lothal was the Port City of Indus valley civilization.
• It was located at saragwala , Gujarat.
• A massive dockyard was found at Lothal which is supposed to be the earliest dock in the history of the world.
• The panchtantra was written by Vishnu Sharma.
• Dilwara temple are situated near Mount Abu , rajasthan.
• These were built between 11th and 13th century A.D.
• Dilwara temple complex consists of five Jain temples.
• The temple’s are known for its most beautiful cravings in marble.
• Satyagraha expressed in non – cooperation , non- violence was the basic features of this satyagraha.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here