This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till April. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. With which religion is kaivalya associated?
Q2. The greatest development in the kushana period was in the field of?
Q3. The coins of which of the following reveal their love for music?
Q4. By which Charter Act , the east india company monopoly of trade with China come to an end?
(a) Charter Act 1793.
(b) Charter Act 1813.
(C) Charter Act 1833.
(d) Charter Act 1855.
Q5. Which amidst the following site’s in india is NOT on the UNESCO’S list of world cultural heritage?
(a) Ellora caves.
(b) Kashi Vishwanath temple.
(C) Qutub minar.
(d) Manas – wildlife sanctuary.
Q6. Swami Dayanand Saraswati established the Arya samaj in 1875 at?
Q7. The third battle of Panipat was fought in the year ?
(a) 1526 A.D.
(b) 1556 A.D.
(c) 1761 A.D.
(d) 1776 A.D.
Q8. Who among the following is known as the father of the Indian Renaissance?
(a) Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
(b) Rabindranath Tagore.
(c) Swami Dayanand Saraswati.
(d) Swami Vivekananda.
Q9. Mahatma Gandhi got his inspiration for civil disobedience from?
Q10. Who was the first governor general of Bengal?
(a) Robert Clive.
(b) William Bentinck.
(C) Warren Hastings.
(d) Col. Sanders.
• Kaivalya is the Jain concept of salvation.
• It is the liberation from rebirth.
• The greatest development in the kushana period was in the field of art.
• He patronized both Gandhara and Mathura Buddhist School of Art.
• The Gupta’s minted gold coins in abundance also known as dinars.
• The coins were depicted with the images of ruler’s in various pose.
• Some coins depicted samudragupta playing Veena.
• By the Charter Act of 1813 the trade monopoly of East india company comes to an end.
• But the monopoly on the tea trade with China was unchanged.
• Ellora caves were declared UNESCO’S world heritage site in 1983.
• Qutub minar was declared UNESCO’S world heritage site in 1993.
First Arya samaj was established with an aim to bring reform in hindi tradition.
• He openly denounced idolatory and relentlessly worked for reviving Vedic ideologies.
• Young India and Harijan were the newspaper of Gandhi Ji.
• The third battle of Panipat was fought in the year 1761. Between Ahmad Shah Abdali and Martha’s.
• Raja Ram Mohan Roy was known as the father of the Indian Renaissance.
• Gandhiji got his inspiration of civil disobedience after reading the Thoureau’s essay on duty of civil disobedience movement.
• According to the 1861 act , the executive powers of Madras and Bombay presidency centralised in Bengal presidency and Warren Hastings became the first governor general of Bengal.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here