This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till May. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. The world’s oldest continuously inhabited city is?
Q2. Independence movement of Vietnam was headed by?
(a) Ngo dinh diem.
(b) Zhou enlai.
(c) Pol pot.
(d) Ho chi Minh.
Q3. During the rule of the British persuaded or forced cultivators in Bengal to grow____?
Q4. Who among the following was ruler from the kushan dynasty?
(a) Vikaram Aditya.
(b) Danti Durga.
(C) Khadphises I.
Q5. Most of the chola temple’s were dedicated to?
Q6. Where was the introductory capital of Harsha?
Q7. Which of the following was the capital of the chola king’s?
Q8. Who compiled the tales of “The Panchatantra”?
(b) veda vyasa.
(c) Vishnu Sharma.
Q9. Which is representative of Dravida style of the temple architecture?
Q10. The great bath of the Indus valley civilization is found at?
• Damascus is the capital city of Syria and the oldest inhabited city in the world.
• Ho chi Minh was the communist leader and former prime minister of the Vietnam.
• He headed the independence movement of the Vietnam.
• Britishers invested in the agriculture to fulfill the demand of the raw materials required for industries in Britain.
• So British persuaded or forced cultivator in Bengal to grow the jute.
• Khadphises I founded the kushan dynasty in 78 A.D. kushan was belonged to U-CHI Kabila.
• Most of the chola temple’s are dedicated to the Lord Shiva.
• The introductory capital of the Harsha was the Thaneshwar.
• It was destroyed during an attack by Bhaktiyar dynasty of Delhi sultanate.
• Vijayalaya was the founder of the chola dynasty.
• He captured Tanjore in 850 A.D.
• It became important center of the south indian art and architecture.
• The panchtantra was written by Vishnu Sharma.
• Vimana is like a stepped pyramid, is representative of the Dravida style of the temple architecture.
• The great bath of the Indus valley civilization is found at Mohenjodaro.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here