This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till May. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. In which State was the first non-Congress government set up independent India?
Q2. Dyarchy was introduced in the government of India act of?
(d) none of these.
Q3. Who was the first Indian governor general of India?
(c) Rajendra prasad.
Q4. When did the first Huna invasion take place?
Q5. The Rama Krishna mission was established by?
(b) Rama Krishna.
(d) keshab Chandra Sen.
Q6. Which party was established by the Subhash Chandra Bose after he came out of Indian National Congress?
(a) Indian National army.
(b) Forward block.
(c) republican party.
(d) socialist party.
Q7. The Portuguese governor who abolished sati in Goa was?
Q8. Vikram shila University was founded by?
(a) Chandragupta Maurya.
(d) Pulakesin II.
Q9. Which script was used in Ashoka’s inscriptions?
Q10. The subject matter of Ajanta paintings pertains to?
• In 1957, CPI defeated congress in legislative assembly elections in the southern state of Kerala and formed the first non-congress government in independent India.
• The government of India act 1919 also called the Montague Chelmsford reforms.
• The act introduced bicameral legislative in centre and Dyarchy was introduced in States.
• Rajgopalachari became the only and the first Indian governor general of independent India.
• The Huns were the nomadic tribes of magnolia.
• They first invaded India in 458AD.
• The Rama Krishna mission was established by the swami vivekananda on 1 may 1897 at Belur Math near kolkata.
• The motto of Rama Krishna mission is for one’s own solution, and for the welfare of the world.
• Subhash Chandra Bose suspended from Congress after tripuri crises and he founded a new political party named forward block.
• Bose resigned from the presidency of INC after being out maneuvered by gandhi in tripuri session of INC this incident is known as tripuri crisis.
• Portuguese governor albuquerque abolished sati in Goa.
• He conquest Goa In 1510.
• The Vikramshila University was founded by King Dharampala of pala Dynasty.
• Brahmi script was used in Ashoka’s inscriptions.
• Ajanta paintings pertains to Buddhism.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here