This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till May. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Which one country is still governed by a monarch?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
Q2. Where was the Azad Hind fauj founded?
Q3. Which of the following was the early capital of the Rashtrakutas?
Q4. When did the first Huna invasion take place?
Q5. The school of Indian art which is also known as the Greek Roman Buddhist art is the_____school?
Q6. The religious lessons of Jews are called?
(a) Gnome collection.
(b) Musa sanhita.
(d) Tend alesta.
Q7. Mahabhasya was written by?
Q8. The communal electorate was introduced for the first time in india in?
Q9. The first woman to become a chief minister of any state in India was?
(a) Nandini Satpathy.
(b) Dr. J.Jayalalitha.
(c) Sucheta Kriplani.
Q10. Who took the throne after the Chandragupta Maurya?
(d) Vishnu Gupta.
• From the given options Saudi Arabia is the only country which has a hereditary head of state I.e. Saudi Arabia is a monarch country.
• Azad Hind fauj was founded in Singapore.
• The chief commander of Indian National army was Subhash Chandra Bose.
• The early capital of the Rashtrakutas was Ellora.
• The Huns were the nomadic tribes of magnolia.
• They first invaded India in 458AD.
• Gandhar art flourished in kushan dynasty.
• Musa sanhita are the religious lessons of Jews.
• Mahabhasya was written by patanjali.
• It is a commentary on panini’s ashtadyayi.
• The communal electorate was introduced for the first time by Morley Minto reforms in 1909.
• Sucheta Kriplani was the first woman to be elected as chief minister of Uttar Pradesh in 1963.
• Bindusara took the throne after the Chandragupta Maurya.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here