This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till May. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. The caste system of India was created for?
(a) Immobility of labour.
(b) Recognization of the dignity of the labour.
(c) Economic uplift.
(d) occupational division of labour.
Q2. Which one of the following is not included in the eight fold path of Buddhism?
(a) Right speech.
(b) Right effort.
(c) Right desire.
(d) Right conduct.
Q3. Upto where did Chandragupta maurya’s empire extended in the north west?
(a) Ravi river.
(b) Indus river.
(c) satluj river.
(d) Hindukush river.
Q4. When did the first Huna invasion take place?
Q5. The capital of pallavas was?
Q6. The quintessence of Gandhian thought is?
Q7. Who among the following viceroys became a victim of one of the convicts during his visit to the Andamans?
Q8. Permanent revenue settlement of Bengal was introduced by?
Q9. Pitts india act of 1784 was a?
(a) White paper.
(b) Regulating act.
Q10. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was the leader of______?
(a) Bhoodan movement.
(b) Rowlatt satyagraha.
(C) Bardoli satyagraha.
(d) swadeshi movement.
• The cast system in Vedic period was occupational division of labour but in post vedic on the behalf of the birth.
• Right desire is not included in the noble the eight fold path of the Buddhism.
• Chandragupta maurya’s empire extended to Hindukush range.
• The Huns were the nomadic tribes of magnolia.
• They first invaded India in 458AD.
• The pallavas dynasty was founded by pallavas simhavishnu during the late 6th century Kanchi.
• Tamilnadu served as their capital.
• Kanchipuram is also known as the religious capital of the south.
• Satyagraha—–The totality or most typical example of Gandhian thought can be regarded as the satyagraha which was the backbone of the gandhian struggle.
• Lord mayo was stabbed when he was in the Andamans.
• He was the first and the Last viceroy murdered in the india.
• The permanent settlement was introduced by lord Cornwallis in 1973.
• Pitts india act of 1784 was a regulating act by this act dual archy has established by the formation of the board of control.
• Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was the leader of Bardoli satyagraha.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here