This is the new year with new goals, new experiences and lots of exams to be scheduled soon. SSC CGL has recently released the exam dates so now it is time to gear up your preparations and try hard to get success. ADDA247 never fails to deliver something new and fruitful for you all. This time also we are providing you the best study plan as well as a study material. We are here going to prepare your General Awareness section for the SSC CGL. In this article, we are providing you the details that how we are going to help you to clear the examination this year. We ADDA247 is going to provide you daily tests for all the subjects. The topic-wise quiz will be done from January till May. This will help you to get a deeper knowledge of all the topics and will prepare you thoroughly.
Q1. Who said that the real seat if taste is not the tongue but the mind?
(a) Aurobindo Ghosh.
(b) mahatma gandhi.
(c) Bal Gangadhar Tilak.
(d) None of these.
Q2. At which place in Bengal was the East India company given permission to trade and build a factory by the Mughals in 1651?
(b) qasim bazar.
Q3. Who amidst the following great music composers was the ruler of a state?
(b) Shyama shastri.
(c) Muthu Swami diskshitar.
(d) Swati Thirunal.
Q4. When was the first train steamed off in India?
Q5. In which year lala Lajpat Rai was deported to Mandalay for organizing the agrarian movement in Punjab?
Q6. The quintessence of Gandhian thought is?
Q7. Who was the first Caliph?
(b) abu Bakr.
(c) imam hussain.
Q8. The currency of Thailand is?
Q9. Sati was prohibited by?
(a) Warren Hastings.
(b) Lord Wellesley.
(c) William Bentinck.
(d) Lord Dalhousie.
Q10. Which one of the following was the first English ship that came to India?
(C) Red dragon.
• It is the statement from the autobiography of gandhi.
• Which contains the life incidents of gandhi from his childhood.
• It was published weekly in his other journal, navajeevan.
• East india company established a factory at Qasim bazar by the permission of Mughals in 1651.
• Swati Thirunal rama Verma was the maharaja of Travancore kingdom of British India.
• He was a great musician of both Carnatic and hindustani music.
• On April 16, 1853, the first passenger train steamed between bori bunder in Bombay and Thane.
• In 1907, lala Lajpat Rai was deported.
• He was called with the title punjab kesari.
• He was Lathi charged In the agitation in lahore Against simmon comission and was died later.
• Satyagraha—–The totality or most typical example of Gandhian thought can be regarded as the satyagraha which was the backbone of the gandhian struggle.
• Abu bakr became the first caliph of islam after the death of the prophet muhammad.
• Thailand currency is Baht.
• Governor general lord William Bentinck passed the Bengal sati regulation act 1829.
• Which declared the practice of sati a punishable offence.
• The ship was named by Queen Elizabeth-I as Red dragon.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence of solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here